Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Thread
I'm with Kev on this, it would be wrong if he went.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Bring back Roger Palmer Kevin Bond and Franny Lee Laugh blow up bananas Heart, I loved that City with its half empty derelict slum of a ground just the faint whiff of ganjga drifting across from the Russell club and that daft old bird with a bell, reliably useless with the guarantee of permanent disappointment and under achievement, City fans could revel in bitter resentment never a threat never any real expectation just deep jealousy.

No they had to spoil it for themselves some Middle east despot looking to launder a few quid via Yaya toures cake fund got lucky and won a couple of cups and where has that left you disappointed at a 5th place finish when a few years ago a good run in the Full Member cup would have had the Kipax almost 25% full.

Always next year Big Grin
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
SmileSmileSmile
" i'll get my coat... "
Brilliant Chris. Lmfao
Just done a small we, fuckin brutal. Classy though.... PMSL.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Top of the league Wink
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Man City V Juventus...tickets on the door available and kids for £5.
Just sayin'

In Madness You Dwell

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
owners are offering free copy of the Quran with every ticket

Boom ! These lads are on a gagathon tonight. Pmsl.
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/manchest...ts-2304874

Huge club

In Madness You Dwell

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
i would expect to be paid more than a £1.00 to go, they need to up the offer say £25 and i might consider going

Just get yourselves ready for your Cup Final at weekend........See if you can fill your seats this time...
The evidence is clear....Full Stadiums my arse. Feckin arm chair supporters one and all... Just sayin'

[Image: IMG_0860_zpsrjuht0yx.jpg]
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Laughing at your own jokes now Agent O?

I think you'll need to put your body armour on, or running shoes, you mischievous malevolent miscreant.

Another Senior moment Doc...for fucks sake its the wrong thread......
I rest the case for the prosecution....

I can see what the Orange one is upto....it all became clear listening to the news on the way home.....

Manchester City playing tonight.....

But.... Princess Parkway is blocked Northbound.... Now that should cause chaos for the Badlands Brigade.

Luckily, I was going the opposite way...and seeing all those sad little faces, wondering if they would get to the game....

To be added to Manchester United History. The first team in HISTORY since the start of OPS stats, not to have a shot on goal in the first half. I bet we don't hear that often from the armchair brigade