Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Chain
Scraping the barrel there Lee with that shite. My consider reporting you for that. 
Boogie shoes - KC and the sunshine band.
I have control - standby standby
Sunshine after the rain - Berri
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
Luckily (for you) the quality of the song isn't a requirement. Plus it's better to scrape the barrel than just take the easy route and re-use a song again and again... just sayin... Angel

Riders on the Storm - The Doors
Bite my shiny metal ass
Me? Or the 80's kid? Big Grin

Just to reprise his 80's theme...

Green Door - Shakin' Stevens

.... apologies in advance!
"I've got a plan so cunning, you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel." - Edmund Blackadder.
There was only 1 being a prima-donna Doc  Wink

Fly Like an Eagle - Steve Miller Band
Bite my shiny metal ass
Paper plane - Status Quo
(28-06-2017, 11:20 PM)lbk Wrote: Scraping the barrel there Lee with that shite. My consider reporting you for that. 
Boogie shoes - KC and the sunshine band.

Get yourself to the Festival Square?? Manchester. They are headlong according to BBC6Music....
You disgust me Ledwankio. All my tunes are of a high quality - don't make me break you!

Paper Roses - Marie Osmand.
Bittersweet memories - Bullet for my valentine
Love changes everything - Michael Ball
I must confess - Everything but the Girl.
(29-06-2017, 05:30 PM)lbk Wrote: You disgust me Ledwankio. All my tunes are of a high quality - don't make me break you!

Paper Roses - Marie Osmand.

But your spelling is terrible - Osmand?  Laugh

Lets raise the bar:

Boys, Boys, Boys - Sabrina
Bite my shiny metal ass
Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Three Times a Lady - Lionel Dogface Ritchie
Bite my shiny metal ass
Man, I feel like a woman - Shania Twain
feel so real  ,  steve arrington
" i'll get my coat... "
Jack Your Body - Steve 'Silk' Hurley
Bite my shiny metal ass
The body electric - Rush
Sodium Light Baby - The The
Flash - queen.