Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi,
Not a Manc. Live near Warrington but work by the airport.
Got an invite from lefty, he says you're all a jolly and friendly sensible and sensitive supportive bunch of chappies!
Ride a1998 blade, my toy, and a triumph America, hers and my toy.
Have tried going on rides with other forums but prefer people I can trust to ride with rather than worry about inexperienced riders that take your line and piece of road. Racing is for the track not busy roads, I like a spirited ride but don't like being wiped out, too long in the tooth for that.
I do like track days when I can afford them, obviously Oulton is my favourite cause it's local.
Chris
Nice one Chris. Have a good rummage about and you'll soon find out who's who and what's what. Great bunch of lads on here, all madder than cheese.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
hi chris welcome to the fold, get stuck in and don't hold back or these feckers will eat you alive Laugh
ayup pall welcome in everyone is a really friendly bunch plenty of banter some track days and well organised road rides usually involve chips Big Grin
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
Cheers, just wondering, I've noticed one or two comments about certain members 'chaps' wearing preferences!
Is this indicative of a general trend on here? It's not like the blue oyster bar is it? http://youtu.be/nlGclIZV5JQ
Not that I'm homophobic or owt, just never met a bloke I fancied, now lesbians, that's another thing, I can say without a doubt I am definitely a lesbian.
Is there a particular type of motorcycle favoured by the mancriders members?
No, only Glen and his Mincercycle. We have a right mix of bikes on here, Tigers, Explorers, Fazers, Gixers, a Blade , Z1000 Kwak , a Pan, BMW Lt to mention but a few.

Check out some of the trips footage.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Welcome to the mis match bunch off bikers that is MancRiders, get stuck in and be prepared for our odd selection of piss taking and banter
My real name is Dave 
Hi Chis. Welcome aboard pal. You'll be fine on the ride outs, no knobends, ego's or speed freaks on here. Just good clean honest fun. Enjoy.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
[color="#0000ff"]Tongue/>Welcome aboard matey...There are only two sane members in the group..........I'm one and feck knows who the other is......Re chaps! Nowt wrong with a bit of used pink leather, as its been shared about and Lefty hasn't given it back yet......Just give as good as you get on here as there all retards...except me again that is.....Big Grin/>Laugh/>Rolleyes/>[/color]
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
[color="#0000ff"]I could quite easily get hurt by these comments you know.......It could drive me to despair and paranoia......you don't realise the deep emotional trauma this could cause me......:blink:/>:unsure:/> Huh/> Sorry forgot, already there...carry on then!!!!!!!!!Big Grin/>Tongue/>[/color]

[quote name='Lefty' timestamp='1396178554' post='64546']
No, only Glen and his Mincercycle. We have a right mix of bikes on here, Tigers, Explorers, Fazers, Gixers, a Blade , Z1000 Kwak , a Pan, BMW Lt to mention but a few.

Check out some of the trips footage.
[/quote]

[color="#0000ff"]No Knobends??????????????????Yes there is....feckin everyone..........Smile/>[/color]

[quote name='lbk' timestamp='1396200100' post='64548']
Hi Chis. Welcome aboard pal. You'll be fine on the ride outs, no knobends, ego's or speed freaks on here. Just good clean honest fun. Enjoy.
[/quote]

How Do Chris. If your ever stuck for a mooch out give me a shout mate. I like a ride out every now and again being a fellow Blade Rider! Steady Away is my style.....away, away, away, away [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif]
I'm a lesbian

Welcome to the feckin nut house and if you've come for ride outs then you be fooked. May as we'll be a knitting club for the amount of times we get out PMSL. I'm sure now the weather (some tarts in here who don't bother with rain..... Yeah me for one) we'll be getting out a little more.
Sure we'll catch up soon

Oggy
[color="#0000ff"]I bet I could Knit........Oh..are you joking again Oggy.........Thought my luck was in then...I do this, I just jump in too soon.....[/color][quote name='Oggy' timestamp='1396381717' post='64635']
I'm a lesbian

Welcome to the feckin nut house and if you've come for ride outs then you be fooked. May as we'll be a knitting club for the amount of times we get out PMSL. I'm sure now the weather (some tarts in here who don't bother with rain..... Yeah me for one) we'll be getting out a little more.
Sure we'll catch up soon

Oggy
[/quote]
Howdo fella Smile
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Howdo Owdgit !
Eyup all, thanks for the warm welcome, I'd stick a picture of the bikes and stuff but they're all too large and don't know enough to put them on summat else with links.
Need to get the blade Mot'd and taxed so I can get out on it.
The triumph is still taxed from last year and doesn't need an mot yet so I can get out on that but the wife has to go out with me when I'm on that bike, not that I mind too much.

Hay, Glen, there's a shop type of thing near us that has weekly stitch & bitch and knit & natter days, could be right up your street. You could meet up with the older ladies, good ploy.
Laugh/> , your going to fit in on here pal.
[color="#0000ff"]Don't you start....no wonder they call ya Owdgit....I'm hurt now....I'm sure LIfty will jump in on this one.....Big Grin/>.[/color][quote name='Owdgit' timestamp='1396463121' post='64649']
Eyup all, thanks for the warm welcome, I'd stick a picture of the bikes and stuff but they're all too large and don't know enough to put them on summat else with links.
Need to get the blade Mot'd and taxed so I can get out on it.
The triumph is still taxed from last year and doesn't need an mot yet so I can get out on that but the wife has to go out with me when I'm on that bike, not that I mind too much.

Hay, Glen, there's a shop type of thing near us that has weekly stitch & bitch and knit & natter days, could be right up your street. You could meet up with the older ladies, good ploy.
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]There we go........Do you know he has a Triumph America LIfty........................Tongue/>[/color][quote name='Lefty' timestamp='1396464925' post='64651']
Laugh/>/> , your going to fit in on here pal.
[/quote]