Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Saturday night on our own in years!
Well Lilie Rose is off with the girls, Ben has a sleep over & Jeannie & I are "Home Alone" this Saturday for the first time in years, literally!
So lookingfor suggestions of what to do and where to go!
Any ideas folks as I'm sick to death f my c rap local with "The Old's" !!!
Cinema and meal ? The Hobbit is released on the 13th..
[quote name='Panman Chips' timestamp='1355121526' post='47846']
Cinema and meal ? The Hobbit is released on the 13th..
[/quote]

I'll feckin Hobbit You LOL thanks for t. He subjection Chris but we must watch 10 films a week in this house LoL
Jeannie's just woke up. Well to be honest I woke her up to show her LBK's Fantastic Video
Just an idea but How fancies a Curry Night Party at OURS?
Bit impomptue but would anyone be up for it?

[quote name='Jap_STi_3' timestamp='1355123075' post='47848']
I'll feckin Hobbit You LOL thanks for t. He subjection Chris but we must watch 10 films a week in this house LoL
Jeannie's just woke up. Well to be honest I woke her up to show her LBK's Fantastic Video
Just an idea but How fancies a Curry Night Party at OURS?
Bit impomptue but would anyone be up for it?

[/quote]

Oh, just thought, there's a couple of double rooms available if anyone fancies making a night of it. (Private not shared , sox Panners) pmsl
Were already out this weekend Sapper.... Smile after yet another weekend running around for Viper !!

Any chance of borrowing your bone trailer sir ?? Smile
[quote name='Panman Chips' timestamp='1355123674' post='47850']
Were already out this weekend Sapper.... [Image: smile.gif] after yet another weekend running around for Viper !!

Any chance of borrowing your bone trailer sir ?? [Image: smile.gif]
[/quote]

You after borrowing the trailer Chris? Just give me a call on mobile to sort it out no sweat!
The christmas market Ray in manchester. its great. have a wonder around, a mulled wine and then go for a nice meal m8. Me and Bev did last Saturday, It was a fantastic night. Smile/>
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Currrrrrrrrry Yeahhhhhhhhhh. [size="5"]TWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat[/size], we have Josh this weekend.
[quote name='lbk' timestamp='1355136583' post='47854']
The christmas market Ray in manchester. its great. have a wonder around, a mould wine and then go for a nice meal m8. Me and Bev did last Saturday, It was a fantastic night. [Image: smile.gif]
[/quote]

Cheer Kev, Jeannie and the girls were down there on Saturday so I know J won't want to go again. I'll have a look and see.

We're going to the market this week on day. Used to work at side of Albert Square for a few years so know the market well. Jeannie dreads me going into town as I'm a "fully fledged SHOPAHOLIC!" and she can't cope!!!

Fancy a gig or concert but it'll have to be in town as Ben is back first thing Sunday!!!!

Just got my Christmas Present off Jeannie (no you dirty feckers not that one!) Bike orientated!!! [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: wink.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]
Well......

If you two were all alone.....I hope you took every oppourtunity to take full advantage of the situation.....
[quote name='Sam The Eagle' timestamp='1355146131' post='47860']
Well......

If you two were all alone.....I hope you took every oppourtunity to take full advantage of the situation.....
[/quote]

And ride :blink:

Your bike together of course Big Grin
Mind like a sewer.....

It's not taken you too long !
Whaaaaaaaaaat. I was merely saying he (Ray) could ride his wife all day/night as he has the spare time.............on the bike.
what did j get you raymondo, out good..? Smile
" i'll get my coat... "
[quote name='Oggy' timestamp='1355169049' post='47875']
Whaaaaaaaaaat. I was merely saying he (Ray) could ride his wife all day/night as he has the spare time.............on the bike.
[/quote]

I know that.....!

I've turned my attention to ripping ChipPan.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Years resolutions. Anybody got any. lbk 32 336 14-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Fact charity presentation Saturday 11th November lbk 82 4,447 15-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Last Post: lbk
  Anybody Fancy A Night Out Posh Frocks Sat 16 December Man C Rider 4 390 02-11-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Show What You Rode - Bike Show Saturday 8th Jap_STi_3 0 458 06-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Jap_STi_3