Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzy Osbourne International Airport
Bosses at Birmingham International airport are sampling with the public whether to rename their airport.....

From a whole list of famous Brummies, they want to choose Ozzy.

Kind of tells you what type of management are at the helm..... Uneducated, uncultured and uncouth arseholes.
[quote name='Sam The Eagle' timestamp='1356685492' post='48988']
Bosses at Birmingham International airport are sampling with the public whether to rename their airport.....

From a whole list of famous Brummies, they want to choose Ozzy.

Kind of tells you what type of management are at the helm..... Uneducated, uncultured and uncouth arseholes.
[/quote]

That suggests their are are a lot of them I would struggle to name 3 Noddy Holder, Jasper Carrot, ? The problem is people from Wolverhampton, Stoke, Derby etc etc get lumped in if it's just Birmingham then who the feck famous comes from Birmingham.
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
[size="3"][color="#0000ff"]I have Just 'Googled 'Facts about Birmingham'.....[/color][/size]
[size="3"][color="#0000ff"]These are the answers......[/color][/size]

[color="#800080"]Birmingham has the highest proportion of obese women of any European city[/color]

[color="#800080"]It has the most lap dancing clubs of any UK city[/color]

[color="#800080"]Birmingham has the 5th busiest Mcdonalds in the world andone of the few in the UK to open on Christmas day.[/color]

[color="#800080"]Birmingham hosted the 1998 Eurovision song contest, the first ever to be won by a transsexual.[/color]

[color="#800080"]Birmingham has the highest number of uninsured drivers in the UK.[/color]

[color="#800080"]One of the members of Musical youth who died at a young age is buried close to Kings Heath test centre. [/color]

[size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Well I never......[/color][/size]

[color="#0000ff"] Instead of renaming the Airport....In a similar vein to Thailand, which reads 'Welcome to the land of Smiles'[/color]

[color="#0000ff"]Birmingham; Welcome to the City of the Fattest, rudist, overpopulated, corrupt, unhealthy, benefit seeking, workshy, immigrant populated aresoles of the UK. Enjoy your stay.[/color]

Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Err....

John Cadbury.....

Neville Chamberlain....

John Dunlop....

J R R Tolkien.......

That's modern history covered..... What do they teach kids about history these days?

Feck all.....that's what, they all get brainwashed into believing that they can be singers or dancers.....
Who gives a foooooooooooooooooooooook what they call their airport, We'll never fecking use it anyway [Image: rolleyes.gif] [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: laugh.gif]

[size="5"]Manc Airport RULES [/size] [Image: wink.gif]
[quote name='Jap_STi_3' timestamp='1356690526' post='49003']
Who gives a foooooooooooooooooooooook what they call their airport, We'll never fecking use it anyway [Image: rolleyes.gif] [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: laugh.gif]

[size="5"]Manc Airport RULES [/size] [Image: wink.gif]
[/quote]

I once flew from it to Brussels for a stagdo, the airport was about the size of Barton and nearly as well equipt
My real name is Dave 
Large women of easy virtue who's idea of a good night out is a trip to McDonalds, feck I am warming to the place Laugh
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
[color="#0000ff"]lol.lol.lol.lol....why are we not surprised....[/color]
[quote name='ChrisJH' timestamp='1356694185' post='49015']
Large women of easy virtue who's idea of a good night out is a trip to McDonalds, feck I am warming to the place [Image: laugh.gif]
[/quote]
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Who'd ever dream that Birmingham McShites would be a dogging spot?
[quote name='Sam The Eagle' timestamp='1356695315' post='49022']
Who'd ever dream that Birmingham McShites would be a dogging spot?
[/quote]

Ask Panners! Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

reckon the population of birmingham will probably vote to call it allah international. Laugh
[quote name='xandyx1' timestamp='1356706856' post='49040']
reckon the population of birmingham will probably vote to call it allah international. [Image: laugh.gif]
[/quote]

[Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] Funny as Feck that Andy.................... [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: laugh.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International Women’s Day Buffalo 25 182 19-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Man C Rider
  parking at manc airport hairnet 10 591 09-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Half decent Bike vs Cars courtesty of (Ozzy) Top Gear lbk 3 972 24-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: lbk