Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you.......
Never heard of him!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
You absolutely, categorically, positively disgust me.

Whoa there big Daddy! Your in my territory now. Don’t make me break you.
He will Martin... He's superb at breaks.. If he had any more breaks he'd be a snooker player.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Dick!!
Now.... here’s me thinking like you, a Weasel...

Coffee break

Lunch break

Tea break

Nap break..

(22-01-2018, 10:53 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Now all the fuss has died down about the hype....

Dakota Johnson.

Apparently she had Golden Globes in 2006 Angel

Don (Miami Vice) Johnson's daughter and younger than mine !
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
The benefit to being off work poorly is getting to see Rachel Riley on Countdown. Oof, she’s good medicine!
I am Spartacus 
Do like to see her on 8 out of 10 cats..... she’s a little more of a minx.

Oh yes she’s a dirty bird alright
I am Spartacus 
But she has ridiculously long toes   Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(03-05-2018, 02:54 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: The benefit to being off work poorly is getting to see Rachel Riley on Countdown. Oof, she’s good medicine!

Very very very sexy lady, smart, looks like a right good night out, fun to be with, not pretentious, every box ticked  Heart
Hope not Hate 
Definitely my kinda of Woman Heart
Not me! But having read the ever ongoing story of Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels..... if ever he made a mistake.... it was to knob a girl with such a fantastic name.

The story, if ever it were to be believed... He chased her around like a Benny Hill sketch. Well... did the Yanks ever see Benny Hill?? Doubt they’d understand it... probably most of us didn’t, as it was classed as bawdy 70’s humour.... ahem, I bet a few of the convicted sex offenders would like to have claimed that.

So, did Donald sail Stormy waters? There’s a possibility..... based on probability. Will she get her cash though?

Looking at the Red Toos today, Meghan is looking rather trim and appealing...

(18-08-2018, 08:23 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Not me! But having read the ever ongoing story of Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels..... if ever he made a mistake.... it was to knob a girl with such a fantastic name.

The story, if ever it were to be believed... He chased her around like a Benny Hill sketch. Well... did the Yanks ever see Benny Hill?? Doubt they’d understand it... probably most of us didn’t, as it was classed as bawdy 70’s humour.... ahem, I bet a few of the convicted sex offenders would like to have claimed that.

So, did Donald sail Stormy waters? There’s a possibility..... based on probability. Will she get her cash though?

According to my 'Mercan friends Benny Hill is a classy classic comedy over there Rolleyes
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !