Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance renewal.
Just had my renewal through from Bennets. £530 for both the BMW and CRF. That’s with 6 years N/C. Robbing feckers! I’ve registered my disgust.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Try Bikesure, my multi bike with them (under the MAG Banner) has been quite reasonable, enough for me to renew with them for over 3 years
I am Spartacus 
I’m with Bikesure for my BM.... £120

Cheers boys!
Mine's just come up for renewal, Triumph (Adrian Flux) is cheapest according to the Bike Insurer at £153, not had a renewal from Triumph themselves yet Huh
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Does seem to be a trend that premiums are rocketing just now.

A mate has bought a new ZZR14, and the best quotes are all north of £400.

I know we all moan and gripe about insurance, but.... we’d be fecked these days if a bike were to be a total loss, so I guess it’s all relative!

Came in at about £320 incl Helmet & Leathers and Breakdown, since I've got Triumph Assist till next June I dumped the Breakdown and will look at personal RAC cover when Triumph Assist runs out, that then brought it down to £270, I was going to put it on monthly payments, but they use Premium Credit who are a bunch of cretins Undecided
The £153 premium was for the Explorer (older bike).
My bike insurance is actually pretty reasonable, it's the cars that are the fuckers.
CUNTS
None fault claim when that silly bitch ran into the back of my car has added £60.18 to new premium for the bike.
Just had a note from insurer saying that as I wanted to know why it had increased.

UTTER UTTER CUNTS
rant over
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I feel your pain Bez, it's ridiculous. How they can justify you being a higher risk on a bike because someone else hit your car is just beyond me.

Sad Angry
I am Spartacus 
Yeah, they make you take separate driving tests however license is shared and points are shared, premiums are shared however NCB are not!
Interestingly my car insurers weren't interested in my bike crash, a lot of the bigger ones just check you out online via MID and quote including everything they know of upfront, it's only when, like Bez that you ask for disclosure of why premiums have increased that they tell you.

Protected NCD, it's the future Big Grin
Have protected NCD

What really fucks me off  is the fact that I have 18+ years no claims on the bike and 7 on the car - car lot won't take the 18+ will they - of course fucking not.

Don't get me started on the car insurance this year. First quote was £2.5k!!! Been driving since 1988 - one no fault last year. Highest I've ever paid since since 1998 is £350.

Mate of mine - same car spec - 5 years younger £357!

In the end had to settle with £578. NOT HAPPY!

Was at one point last week thinking of selling both the car & bike and getting the fucking bus! Seriously as well.

Cunts the lot of em.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

That is having your pants taken down and A jolly good rogering issued.

Sorry Bezly, a man of calibre can not use the bus.
Dear God Bez.....

Not the peasant wagon.

Absolutely not Bezly. You think your stressed with your insurance. Wait until you get on the tramp wagon. It’s worse than Mos eisley spaceport. You will never find, a more wretched hive of scum and villainy on a stagecoach tramp wagon. You must be cautious and re-think your plans my son. Just saying.
Just think the insurance industry is trying to cream us over....

Got the renewal for KTM, up £20....

Not the costliest hike, it’s the principle of it...

Might be the conversion rate from welsh dollars

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saga Insurance..... DrMarten 7 745 23-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Bennett's Insurance...... DrMarten 25 3,607 09-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  No more Sorn renewal lbk 4 761 14-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Fecking Insurance Companies P***s Me Off Jap_STi_3 16 2,461 27-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Last Post: lbk