Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Kawasaki Z900RS
Has anyone seen one of these in the flesh?

They have reproduced the next in the original sequence of the 70’s Z900....

It’s hard to describe the colour and effect, it’s a deep green/olive/pearl with yellow and gold striping.

Have a nosey....

Never even seen one. Got any pictures?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Is this it Doc

[Image: %24_86.JPG]
Not seen it in the flesh, not sure I want to
I am Spartacus 
That’s the one Sparks.... stunning in the flesh, plus you can order the older style Kawasaki tank badge to go the full retro image.

That is bloody awful. That’s a chav version of your old 1400. Showing that one the hand.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
No no no no....

You have to see it in the flesh as I said.....

Don’t start getting all huffy..... Laugh

Looks a bit too, err, retro 70's for me, can't see the point, as for Bonnie's with a 900cc water jacketed, efi engine, don't get me started Rolleyes
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Finally! The big K have released the best picture which relates to the new colour scheme....

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: gy3oW7EL_t.png]" />

(04-11-2019, 01:18 PM)Dilbert Wrote: Looks a bit too, err, retro 70's for me, can't see the point, as for Bonnie's with a 900cc water jacketed, efi engine, don't get me started Rolleyes

Go on..... ! Do tell.....

To me, the new stuff is far better than the old crocs... I do speak from experience here....

The old BSA.... it decides if and when it wants to start and remain running.... riding a lottery is the best description.

The LC.... no longer the neck snapping hooligan it was.... still fun in short doses.

The GPz.... what was a racing scalpel.... 150mph? No thanks.... it’s like driving a double decker from the top deck...

New stuff is the way.

The BM is a very nice place to be.... comfy, quiet, efficient.... sure it’s a bit faffy and geeky with all its bits and gadgets.... but 2 hours on that, or one of the pigs mentioned above.....you’d need to be a serious masochist to opt for them.

Do you need all these gadgets with a bike though
At my age....

Shot reactions....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new Kawasaki Z900... DrMarten 83 8,004 28-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Kawasaki GTR 1400 DrMarten 7 1,124 08-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  30th Anniversary Kawasaki Ninja lbk 2 791 30-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: xandyx1
  Kawasaki ER5 MarkW7 9 1,494 16-08-2013, 10:13 PM