Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic bikes
Looking back with rose tinted specs can sometimes bring matters sharply into focus....

How many of us ride new bikes, which dare I say, flatter our skills.....

I love my new bike.... it’s a nice place to be, very efficient, quiet and soooo comfy. Tech looks after you in ways you can only dream of years ago....

Over the past few months, the LC has been the weapon of choice rather than the svelt BM...why?

Simply, it’s raw..... no nonsense, back to flying by the seat of your pants biking that I started off with. Obviously, the novelty factor... reminiscent of days gone by.... all the possible cliches could come to mind. But.... that aside... you feel alive when riding any old bike....

No gadgets, no safety aids, nothing but your skill.... and if you don’t use it, or choose to ignore.... the penalty could be rather painful....

So... is it a craving to relive your youth as an old man? Or have bikes become so clinically boring and efficient ..... that they have become boring and bland??

Depends how you ride Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
The man is right. It all depends on how you ride them. I find, it’s a mood thing. I love the BM but I love riding the CRF. Two totally different rides.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric Bikes DrMarten 27 3,707 07-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  What actually happens to stolen bikes? lbk 3 619 24-10-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Top Ten most expensive bikes in the world. lbk 8 1,560 19-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  what is a classic bike, and who decides ? lbk 9 1,312 29-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Seth