Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saga Insurance.....
Cannot believe I’m in their customer catchment age range now Rolleyes

Alas, I’m not complaining.... a very reasonable £315.27 for this years, and a promise the next 2 years renewals will not be anymore than this figure...

Wether they wriggle and weasel out of that remains to be seen

My point....

None of this fast talking call centre bollocks.... all at my pace... us oldies need this reassurance, eh? Mr Dilbert?!

But before you all piss yourselves laughing...with old age related piss takes... Saga probably covers your bike insurance under another name.... just sayin’.

I’m nowhere near the Daft old duffers insurance premiums. I’m still young, that’s why my premiums are a lot higher than everyone’s on here. Just saying!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Either that or all the claims you've made Laugh
How dairy you, how very dairy you.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
As saga own Bennetts we are all in their sights  Confused
I am Spartacus 
(17-09-2019, 09:42 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Either that or all the claims you've made Laugh

Sparky.... edit your post with the word “iffy”....

(18-09-2019, 01:55 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: As saga own Bennetts we are all in their sights  Confused

And I see today that Saga are putting Bennetts up for sale, they must have sensed the MancRiders disgust
I am Spartacus 
(17-09-2019, 07:01 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Cannot believe I’m in their customer catchment age range now Rolleyes

Alas, I’m not complaining.... a very reasonable £315.27 for this years, and a promise the next 2 years renewals will not be anymore than this figure...

Wether they wriggle and weasel out of that remains to be seen

My point....

None of this fast talking call centre bollocks.... all at my pace... us oldies need this reassurance, eh? Mr Dilbert?!

But before you all piss yourselves laughing...with old age related piss takes... Saga probably covers your bike insurance under another name.... just sayin’.

I tend to use comparison sites and change at each renewal, I'm with Triumph Insurance for the bike, basically just Adrian Flux under a pseudonym, The car's with RIAS though and they seem to be Ok at the moment, due in Nov so we'll see what they come up with Undecided
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insurance renewal. lbk 4 146 11-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Bennett's Insurance...... DrMarten 25 3,179 09-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Bennett's sold to Saga lbk 0 553 12-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Last Post: lbk
  Fecking Insurance Companies P***s Me Off Jap_STi_3 16 2,213 27-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Last Post: lbk