Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Theft Hotspots
Sad

[Image: current-theft-statistics.jpg]
I am Spartacus 
doesn't surprise me, manchester being up at the top, little fuckers , getting like london  Angry
" i'll get my coat... "
Nice to see MCN have thorough geographic knowledge of the UK...

They have Cheshire in North Wales and Devon and Cornwall in Dyfed Powys.

Age old problem of if someone wants it, they’ll take it.

I've seen a massive increase in visible scrotes blatantly out on the rob - 2-up on a plateless bike, no helmets just hoodies and balaclavas. There's not exactly any cops about to nick em, and those that are are on mountain bikes or the bus!
I am Spartacus 
the problem now is i'm sat at the lights on my bike ,and looking for a quick get away route, well also looking around expecting these shits to try and take my bike .  does anyone else do this or am i a little paranoid ...
" i'll get my coat... "
Sometimes yeah. I get more paranoid about if someone is following me on that last mile or two when going home - I’ve deliberately taken a wrong turn or gone around the block a few times - luckily just paranoia so far  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I’m paranoid as fook too. Your not on your own Shaun.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Not a pleasant way to have to live...

As quiet as it is here, a couple of the lads have questioned why I still chain all the bikes.... habit, and knowing that scroates are everywhere....if they made an attempt, I’d simply move the bike away, but that’s me.

The last wave of thefts here were down to owners posting on FaceBook and the rest is history.

i'm not on my own then lads , you just cant get complacent these days and just  a make it difficult for the scroats . like you say martin don't advertise the fact either...
" i'll get my coat... "
Add Chester to the list....

Last night Bill Smith Suzuki and Triumph  dealer got turned over.....

Scooter mob turned up and were seen helping themselves to bikes via smashed window...

(10-09-2019, 05:41 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Add Chester to the list....

Is Chester not in Cheshire any more then ? Tongue

Chester is a bit grim these days, but Warrington and Runcorn are the worst bits of Cheshire, we should never have let them in Undecided

Mind you Crewe pops up regularly on those Police, Camera, Action programmes these days.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Is that the place a few guys on here have used?
Are you accusing them of something Mark? 

I mean its understandable, with that Eastenders-gangster look that some are sporting around here  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
What is it with middle age.... are you made to watch EastEnders Lee ???

No, but I am aware of what it is Doc.

Why all the age digs? I'm probably the second youngest on here with Mark only just beating me by a year or two. Jealous?  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Who? Me? 

You are over 40.... ask your Charley.... Am I old? I’m guessing the answer will be a shrug of the shoulders, with a muttering of Ancient.

From the mouth of babes.... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FFS! Phone on a bike - how many times I’ve done this. Badboybez 4 168 17-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Manchester bike show Saturday 23 March lbk 7 208 23-03-2019, 01:40 PM
  Bike clothing! lbk 53 1,271 11-03-2019, 11:24 PM
  New bike? Anyone.... DrMarten 34 869 21-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Buffalo