Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Esure rant
Fuck me they are shite.

Last Thursday some dozy bint rear ends me as I’m sat at a junction. Result is needing a new bumper cover.
Call into Esure - details given all good. However my chosen car repairers not on their ‘list’ - however if I paid my excess I could use them - fuck off.
10 mins later Auxillis the hire car lot call me and arrange a suitable car for when mine goes in.

Friday morning the repairers call me - car can go in Thursday and they’ll give a hire car. I question the hire car bit and was told yes it’s coming from them.

Monday morning Esure call me asking if everything is fine. I mention the hire car and they say ‘we’ll sort it’

Thursday (today) - guess what? Chap comes to collect my car - no hire car. On his form says ‘no hire car’. He fucks off without my car as I need it.

Get into work and get on to Esure. Explain everything and they get in touch with the repairers - can’t fit me in until the 8th. No problems - however I’m not available and the week after I’m away in France. So booked the 21st.

Get home - there’s a fucking hire car dumped on me drive! Bastard estate car and I now can’t get my car on the drive. 

Call Esure - can’t do anything as Auxillis closed until the morning - tells me I can keep the hire car - tell them I don’t want it for 3 weeks as there’s no room for it.

Stalemate
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Insurers are just a pita. The ‘get it fixed at our place or pay extra’ is a shit scam - doesn’t mean  you get the best repairs it just means they ringfence their costs. 

I feel your pain mate
I am Spartacus 
Wankers mate. TBF. Our insurance company have been fantastic.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I’m with Saga.... their latest stunt is to say they will fix the next 3 years insurance at the figure you’re paying now....

That’s good Doc.
Not really....

The price goes down if you shop around....and most people who buy off Saga do so because they trust the brand...so it’s just a licence to print money.

Cynical fecker you are. My insurance never goes down.
Will do when or if you get to my age Laugh

Saga own Bennetts btw, chances are we have all been on the grey train at some point  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
(01-08-2019, 10:29 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Will do when or if you get to my age Laugh

The estimated annual mileage probably helps too  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I’m getting mildly disgusted just now....

My business mileage is akin to the log of a starship. Hence I no longer want to drive or ride socially.

The printer is a flick of a switch away.... take heed  Big Grin

Whoa tiger, it wasn’t a pop! 

Well, maybe a nudge, nudge  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I know... I know!

Where did they leave the keys to this hire car Laugh
(02-08-2019, 03:30 PM)DrMarten Wrote: I’m getting mildly disgusted just now....

My business mileage is akin to the log of a starship. Hence I no longer want to drive or ride socially.

The printer is a flick of a switch away.... take heed  Big Grin

(02-08-2019, 04:56 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Whoa tiger, it wasn’t a pop! 

Well, maybe a nudge, nudge  Laugh
Laugh Laugh
And the saga continues 
Car gets taken today for repair.
Enterprise turn up with hire car demanding £8 a day for insurance.
Tell them it’s down to Esure - they want CC on file - I say fuck off - I’m on the tram Wink

In Madness You Dwell

Cunts.

Of the highest quality

In Madness You Dwell

tell them to stick there hire car ...... Big Grin
" i'll get my coat... "
Unbelievable!!!