Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top box for my BMW RS
So Lee.... you were looking.... Angel

Not really you couldn’t miss em
I am Spartacus 
Eyes up.... eyes up....

I reckon that Givi is a goer. Can’t believe the price of the BMW ones. Robbing twats!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(30-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Lefty Wrote: Except you were you fanny, it went up on the forum. And the Tranny was your mate, you used to go out on long rides together, staring into his potential cleavage over cake....  Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh
If you buy a £15k bike, bits won’t be cheap old son.... just sayin!

(30-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Lefty Wrote: Except you were you fanny, it went up on the forum. And the Tranny was your mate, you used to go out on long rides together, staring into his potential cleavage over cake....  Laugh

Anyway you cheeky twat, he wasn’t a tranny until I introduced him to Kev - I reckon he queered him up

Laugh Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 
(30-07-2019, 09:38 PM)lbk Wrote: I reckon that Givi is a goer. Can’t believe the price of the BMW ones. Robbing twats!

Even the Givi feels a bit steep when you consider it’s just an empty plastic box
I am Spartacus 
(30-07-2019, 10:27 PM)Ledwardio Wrote:
(30-07-2019, 09:38 PM)lbk Wrote: I reckon that Givi is a goer. Can’t believe the price of the BMW ones. Robbing twats!

Even the Givi feels a bit steep when you consider it’s just an empty plastic box

My thoughts exactly! I think I’ll give it a miss tbh. Just to expensive. I’m on the verge of being disgusted by BMW!
(30-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Ledwardio Wrote:

Anyway you cheeky twat, he wasn’t a tranny until I introduced him to Kev - I reckon he queered him up

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Whaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!
I guess you’re getting fingered for that ....

(31-07-2019, 07:28 PM)lbk Wrote: My thoughts exactly! I think I’ll give it a miss tbh. Just to expensive. I’m on the verge of being disgusted by BMW!

I'm sure you could knock something up with a bit of mdf for a lot less, should look proper smart on the back of your bike  Laugh

Just get one bought - if Bev wanted one with a window in you'd just reach for your wallet - treat yourself man!
I am Spartacus 
Ditto!

They're being frivolous Kev!
I’ve my rack replaced by BMW Chester. Got talking to them about luggage etc. He offered me, a    Top box, in The colours of my bike - key coded. £350. Should be nearer £500. I’ve ordered one - fook it. He’ll do the side ones for £280. I’ll get them in a few months. Might as well at that price.  Cool
You’re so cavalier!  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
oh so frivolous
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I know! I’m just wild.
I’m stunned....