Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yambits UK
Recently bought a 1981 350LC, and whilst browsing the web, found this company which stocks parts for all older and most recent Yamaha’s

Their service is top notch .... considering I was ordering bits for a 39 year old bike and they arrived in 3 days.

I think Seth uses them.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
you got any pics doc , what colour is it , the white ones my particular favorite ..
" i'll get my coat... "
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: oj2GmL4k_t.jpeg]" />

I had a 250 in Mars colours, then a 350 in red and white, same as above.

Been looking for a decent one for ages, then this popped up.

Fix a beauty that. Only going up in price too!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(14-07-2019, 10:18 PM)DrMarten Wrote: I had a 250 in Mars colours, then a 350 in red and white, same as above.

Been looking for a decent one for ages, then this popped up.

that looks the dogs , martin. well done i'm very envious. the best colour, looks original , rekon that cost you a kidney or two.... Big Grin
" i'll get my coat... "
It wasn’t as bad as it could be. Not quite a kidney, more a nip and tuck.

It’s a German import, so it’s a full power as a UK bike would be the only thing is the speedo is in kmh.

The sheer fact that a UK bike with matching numbers would be 10-15k, complete madness.

It is matching numbers, one owner...from 1981. It has had some restoration but is completely original and complete.

You forgot to mention that we are all welcome to take it out for a spin any time we fancy, that's right isn't it Doc?

Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Errrrr....... I’ll get back to you on that one Laugh

(16-07-2019, 12:01 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: You forgot to mention that we are all welcome to take it out for a spin any time we fancy, that's right isn't it Doc?

Laugh Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh
" i'll get my coat... "