Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooops !
A white Clio car this time.

Both committed to a roundabout, white Transit way off to our right, Clio driver bottles it and slams on the brakes - Bump as I ran in the back of him, Clio's rear bumper cover stoved in, no other damage, apart from a ton of rubber where my front wheel climbed his back end - It'll buff out  Big Grin

Tiger 800 completely unshaken, looked like heavy marking to the beak and front mudguard, turned out to be paint off his car, took three fairly big lads to pick the bike up off my foot, good sturdy boots and leather trousers means not a scratch on me, no doubt to premiums will go up at renewal, but shouldn't be much  Blush
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
At least your here to tell the tale!

One of my colleagues was having a bimble around Aberystwyth a couple of sundays ago, lady in a van pulled out of a junction on the left....

He very nearly lost the lower leg...

His 4 toes pushed into the metatarsal’s which I turn went into his ankle joint. He’s had 5 operations so far.... 

He won’t be coming back to work.

Someone’s looking after Steve. Could have been a lot worse. Glad your ok.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Jeez!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Doc
I'm on 6 operations now and a couple of "procedures", including taking the leg irons (Illizarov Frame) off, my work colleagues are less sympathetic as illustrated by the "run Forrest, run" comments Laugh

Kev
Yes probably, but more likely to be the one with asbestos boots Big Grin

Bez
No, I'm not the son of God ……………….. just a very naughty boy Blush
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Colleagues can be utter heartless bastards!