Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metallica Tuesday 18th...
Anybody on here want a ticket for Metallica this  Tuesday ?? 

My lad has a spare one if anyone is interested...
Metallica!!!! They still going? I thought they were long gone.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
How did your Spain gig go Spankers?
So did I.... Rob got bought 2 tickets last year but his mate pulled out.

Spain gig went brilliant, did an anti clockwise gig around Madrid. Went as far south as Cordoba, turned left across to Jumilla then headed North to the Pyrenees.

Overnight we stayed at....

Avila
Marmolejo
Jumilla
Villarluengo
Berga
Vielha
Yesa... The Monastery 

Had one rider come off and shattered his collarbone.... He avoided a speed bump but the loose gravel took him too close to a post which came into contact with his pannier resulting in an abrupt halt to his forward motion !! He's home nursing his wound and awaiting the return of his bike.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/magman...%20Uploads

I've stuck some pics in the album so go have a gander
Sounds painful
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Shattered collarbone - that has to smart. Is he ok? It’ll take awhile to get his bike repatriated.
Yeah he's ok... Just a normal middle aged grumpy bastard  Big Grin he's kicking himself as it was a stupid silly mistake (his words)and only day 3 out there. 

If you get out there you need to do the N502 from Avila to Cordoba.... It's got everything for everyone and 300kms long with virtually no traffic but watch out for the snakes  Big Grin
The Pretty sure we’ve done that. Yeah...to easy to make a silly mistake. At least he’s ok. That’s the main thing.
Well that sounds a bit of a bugger.... hope he mends soon !!! see them dammed panniers are so much trouble folks  Laugh
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up ITV 4 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. lbk 38 817 17-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Evanesecence @ MEN on Tuesday 6th November Jap_STi_3 16 1,828 01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Seth