Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy Norman’s and the Doc.
Simply put.....Nippy and the Doc have saved my life. (Speaking metaphorically) Needed some urgent bits ect.......unleashed the Doc’s snout - to source the unobtainable. Boom! Finds everything I needed, purchase orders sent and the parts are on the way to O’shaughnessy towers. 

Nippy Norman’s and Doc’s snout are phenomenal. Anything you need Nippy has it. Even the obscure.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Only if you ride a Messchersmitt of course
I am Spartacus 
Of course!  Cool
(21-05-2019, 01:44 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Only if you ride a Messchersmitt of course

Wash your mouth out.... Tongue

Ignore her Doc. She’s just in a mood Confused
I actually bought something from NippyNormans once, and it used it on my Kwan and the KTM!!!

Don’t tell them, they’ll get all huffy  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
The only other site that carries good stuff is SW Motech.

Very expensive them!
Yeah, what Kevin said. They're a bit like Touratech - some good products and ideas but the prices can be more than a bit over the top.
I am Spartacus 
You only get what you pay for Gents...

I suggest living in Germany....with you going soon, I’m sure the Teuton way of life will soon produce the Arkwright response of H H H H How Muuuuch!

Nippy Normans used to be the only source for Stebel Magnum electric horns, they're now marketed by Ring, so you can get them loadsa places, only thing I've ever had from them, the Ring one in Halfrauds is the same thing.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nippy Normans .... DrMarten 20 2,116 02-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: anthony1664