Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dash Cam's
Sooooo, the saga continues...... in my valiant attempt to be the knight in shining armour and support said lady friend.....who in the end didn't actually go on line and order said dash cams.....

I return home today from a manic day in he sweatshop only to find a lovely letter from some parking scrotes informing me of a £100 fine for parking outside Halfords for 51mins.... apparently the allowance is 45mins!!! FRONT BOTTOMS,! Angry Angry Angry

Said lady friend also had an equally lovely letter!!  Angry Angry
If it’s from the council then pay it, if it’s from some other jokers then fuck em off I reckon
I am Spartacus 
As Lee says.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

45 mins? That’s a joke. 

The least I’ve seen is McSwallows who put 90 mins on parking.

Sainsbury’s in Rhyl tried it, 3 hours...as people were taking the piss, parking the car and jumping in another for car share commuting plus camper vans were parking for the weekend...

Anyways, people just went elsewhere for shopping, the car park enforcement ceased.

Still legalised theivery.

That is a ridiculously small amount of time, it can take 45 minutes in Halfords just to find someone who knows how to use the till!
I am Spartacus 
Fuck em off Tony. If council - pay it. Private, don’t even respond to it. They can’t do fuck all.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Ok, update....been into Halfords, complained, lady assistant has wrote an email to the front bottoms.....let's see what happens...... watch this space..... oh and whilst there, lady friend has ordered the 522 and rear facing camera all of which I could obviously fit, but thought.....feck it...not my money.....so will post pics when she has it fitted 17th August.
Cool, do report back, and obviously we will need some hilarious dash cam footage too - make it happen Coolio
I am Spartacus 
Unfortunately, my attempts at talking said lady friend into buying the "in cabin cam" failed...... might have made interesting footage  Big Grin Big Grin
Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I’m disgusted Laugh