Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ole Enry is back again.
Great news my fellow Enry lovers. All new - The Motorbike show starts.....next Thursday on ITV4 at 9 bells. Wha hooooo!!!! Heart
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
All new?

He must be working on his pension pot.... or he’s bought that house next door he was looking at.

the miserable sod is never away!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

(26-04-2019, 09:24 PM)Badboybez Wrote: the miserable sod is never away!

I know, and he keeps going on about bloody Henry Drole
I am Spartacus 
There’s a lot of pre tour banter coming now....

He’ll get you back Ledwankio..... he has asked me if he can download Shed and Buried to his phone for the evening bar entertainment....

(27-04-2019, 08:55 AM)DrMarten Wrote: There’s a lot of pre tour banter coming now....

He’ll get you back Ledwankio..... he has asked me if he can download Shed and Buried to his phone for the evening bar entertainment....

If it was only for the tour that would be ok, but we get this post every week - do Hobbits not understand how a series work?  Laugh

Thankfully, he’d never figure it out - the TomTom is going to be enough of a challenge
I am Spartacus 
Hobbits? None too sure about them..... mythical creatures. But from what I understand.... there may well be similarities.

Having seen the NEW episode listings... ‘Enry rides to Aberystwyth and Devils Bridge. That should be interesting...... ‘Enry trying to get his tongue around some of the names and places. Plus locals that may well talk slower than he himself.

Sounds exciting
I am Spartacus 
Riveting, I’m sure.....

I’ll be ringing the Hobbit about a minute into the programme.... Big Grin

I might take the novel approach of getting on my bike and riding around Wales rather than watch a boring twat ride there, on a bike that’s been restored by someone else, at no cost to him, in fact he probably got paid to waffle on about when he was a lad while someone did all the work. 

Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Not a big fan then?!

I thought we provided some good entertainment for you on your last visit Laugh

You misunderstand, I’m a big fan of riding in Wales, just not watching Drole do it. 

I do hope that those lads with the big fists are about when Drole inevitably is racist about the Welsh - they’d rip him to bits  Laugh

At least next Saturday we shall be having our elevenses in a more cultured environment than the Ponderosa Fight Bar  Wink
I am Spartacus 
Now you know how it got it’s name... reminiscent of the Wild West.

FFS, come on Hobbit! There’s no point us goading you if you are not going to ladle on the disgust  Laugh Our talents are wasted here Doc
I am Spartacus 
TONIGHT.....

9PM......

I, too am amazed that our hairy, six toed, webbed foot Hobbit hasn’t posted on his man crush.

Got to admit, Hobbit.... you were correct on this one. Old ‘Enry back at what he does best, arsing around, wheeler dealering  and with a mate.

None of that sneering feminist....Jo Brand...she was a total disaster on his other series, killed it stone dead.

7/10 so far from me.

Again, another good effort. Much prefer this format to the other programme.

Surprised to hear Sam the Man had an accident though.

7.5/10....

Yeah! Shook him to the core that. 30mph onto the side of a car. Hurt him that. You can Tell, that got in his head that. Excellent show though. 

The find it fix it one on Wednesday was exceptionally good. Renovated a landi power house. Excellent program.
Another excellent program from ole Enry & Co. Never seen a travel bike like that. That petrol pump. Oof!!
And Jo had less to say for herself....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ole Enry Cole is back. lbk 69 717 Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Super fly Guys back! lbk 20 400 05-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Super fly Guy is back! lbk 15 395 05-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  CD's are going... Vinyl is back, so says Sony! DrMarten 12 1,153 03-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: anthony1664