Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Railways....
Having seen one of the headlines in the daily red tops that CrossRail, the new East-West rail line which should’ve opened in December 2018.... might be 2021 before it actually opens.

What a fecking indictment for the country....

Then HS2....scrap the bloody thing, no one wants it.... spend the money on reopening lines closed by that other railway idiot, Beeching.

In contrast, Llangollen steam railway have built an extension, a temporary station... infilled a huge gap in an embankment caused by Welsh Water who absolved themselves of reinstating their work...
Now the railway are joining up the track to the new build station...all in 3 years, with volunteers...

All you hear in reports from these big companies is Challenges, lack of funding... lack of skilled workers in UK, it’s all bollocks.
If John Smith can jump in his car and spend the weekends grafting for nothing.... the railway depending on donations for the work.... I’m sorry... British Railways are fecked.

Agree HS2 complete waste of money - can get to Shitsville in 2hrs  or so now that’s quick enough!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Yeah it’s pretty embarrassing isn’t it.
I am Spartacus 
I have registered my official disgust at HS2. What joke!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information British Train Service... DrMarten 20 1,466 03-01-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Great British Bikers 321Go 8 1,145 01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: 321Go
  The British Biker Relief Foundation Jap_STi_3 4 772 25-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Last Post: xandyx1
  British Summer Time 2 570 25-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Last Post: ChrisJH