Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU speed limiters on all new vehicles 2022
(27-03-2019, 11:00 PM)Lefty Wrote: Hardly.... What a stupid comment.

David David David this is classic snowflake behaviour, chill out you must be bright pink blood pressure through the roof I don’t know about out living me you won’t out live Friday at this rate LOL, here is some free advice pop down to decathlon they do sports kit in a wide range of sizes have a nice little run  you will feel a million dollars after wards
Hope not Hate 
I thought a snowflake was the opposite of Weasel’s behaviour?

Would’ve thought his actions to be more gammon?

I found the link to being pro Brexit and gammon highly offensive, but in true mancrider style, let it brush over with a hint of wry humour.

However I do appreciate the additive highs associated with physical pursuits...as I was one once....hard to believe, but true. Therefore I can see your character and opinion..but you must remember this intoxication can be to the detriment of relationships...
I for one cannot exercise any longer, don’t you think that after years of steroids, antidepressants, opioids that I may have put on weight and appear grossly unfit?

There is still a caring, listening and soft hearted person below the slightly flabby exterior, that has feelings.....but I’m not the one pointing the finger.

Snowflake & Weasel different sides of the same coin 

David’s rants are very snowflake Doc, someone who can’t deal with opposing opinions clearly easily offended “Gammon” come on it’s just a little fun this place takes a pop at people of colour, women, religious groups, has feelings of being unique it’s just one big snowflake gammon fest LOL

I hope you are ok Doc you are a lovely human, I workout out with people who are cancer survivors have cancer, crones depression, sufferers from obesity issues, blind, cerebral palsy they are defined by what they can do not what they can’t
Hope not Hate 
Fuck off Chris you patronising cock, take a trip to decathlon.... Everything you currently post is just self promotion  boring shite. Having an obsession doesn't give you the right to judge everyone else.
Oh and my blood pressure is just fine thanks, have you heard yourself.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
David I get it honestly I am so sorry I can hear the pain in your voice, feelings of inadequacy and body shame isn’t something to be made fun of, I know how your suffering I am here don’t feel ashamed to reach out for help.
Hope not Hate 
(28-03-2019, 07:05 AM)DrMarten Wrote: I thought a snowflake was the opposite of Weasel’s behaviour?

Would’ve thought his actions to be more gammon?

GAMMONFLAKE !!! Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Fuck off with gammon ....

(28-03-2019, 07:31 AM)Buffalo Wrote: Snowflake & Weasel different sides of the same coin 

David’s rants are very snowflake Doc, someone who can’t deal with opposing opinions clearly easily offended “Gammon” come on it’s just a little fun this place takes a pop at people of colour, women, religious groups, has feelings of being unique it’s just one big snowflake gammon fest LOL

I hope you are ok Doc you are a lovely human, I workout out with people who are cancer survivors have cancer, crones depression, sufferers from obesity issues, blind, cerebral palsy they are defined by what they can do not what they can’t

Contrary to common belief, I do have a sensitive side.....

As Lee

"Road safety measure part of package of reforms likely to be adopted despite Brexit."

Also : "However, drivers will be able to override the device simply by pushing hard on the accelerator, reassuring some motoring groups that have argued that in certain situations – such as when trying to swiftly overtake a vehicle in front – speeding up could be safer."

But it won't work reliably till I'm long in a box, so I couldn't give a toss …………… bloody Leavemoaners, miserable bunch of fecks Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Si
(28-03-2019, 01:24 PM)Buffalo Wrote: David I get it honestly I am so sorry I can hear the pain in your voice, feelings of inadequacy and body shame isn’t something to be made fun of, I know how your suffering I am here don’t feel ashamed to reach out for help.

Silly old cunt.. .    Laugh you might have lost weight but you look like a fuckin raisen. The elastin you can't replace.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(28-03-2019, 01:24 PM)Buffalo Wrote: David I get it honestly I am so sorry I can hear the pain in your voice, feelings of inadequacy and body shame isn’t something to be made fun of, I know how your suffering I am here don’t feel ashamed to reach out for help.

There’s no shaming a weasel Buff, lord knows I’ve tried....

He’s a typical bin dipping scouse twat, and that’s why he gets away with it. The chirpy Liverpudlian that all love, despite his failings....

But remember... his kind were in tracksuits before you ever know such athleticism existed.... he could be your role model... unlikely... but possible.