Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CMC Saturday 30th March
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: rU6pveGt_t.png]" />
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
What time are you thinking of Kevin?
Not really thought about it yet. I’ll find out what time it kicks off. I am on call - so it could go a bit south.
Anybody going to this?  It kicks off about 1230 till 1530. I'm going to Bob down for an hour (depending if any jobs come in) on call ya see Angry Might take the wife, just to plant the seeds. First things first. Porridge and then take the Mitt Mo swimming.
Not me, you’re on your own - take a cheque book
I am Spartacus 
Don’t be shy.... set your budget, tell Bev.

But you’ll be banished if you buy that Yamaha...!

[Image: qiRYgk7j_t.jpeg]"Not bad bad really! Got collard by the salesman. Big mistake! Viewed a lovely RS1200. Got my juices flowing a bit. Anyways! Had a good chat to Ian Hutchinson, nice fella. Got a free cap and got the guys to sign it for me.
[Image: ftqWgcs6_t.png] [Image: Wt2zyuNl_t.png] [Image: p8RutqYk_t.png] [Image: 7uekwPKq_t.png] [Image: G5NPpnS2_t.jpeg] [Image: w5oD7Yzw_t.jpeg]">[Image: ftqWgcs6_t.png] [Image: Wt2zyuNl_t.png]
Good choice!

You could be redeeming yourself...

Just shown the wife that RS and the links you sent me Doc. She’s fell in love with it. Could be in here boys Cool Just saying!
I’d still have the Blue Max if it wasn’t for those awfully nice people at BMW offering the later Red Baron....

Spec, man.... spec... always go for the Sport SE which has nearly all the options Rolleyes

It has the essential ABS and traction control lean angle malarkey... and a load of other stuff which escapes my little porcine brain.

The only three things I opted for this time which are not on the Sport SE.... keyless, don’t knock it... it’s fantastic. No keys to fiddle with on ignition or refuelling... the fuel tank has central locking. Lowered and low seat.... and the colour option. The red frame option is well worth it.

But the essentials that this version has is Sat Nav prep and full luggage prep. The obvious is... it doesn’t come with the actual goods, but it’s plug and play. Retro fitting that stuff, the cost is stellar.

You will love.... Gear Shift Assist Pro. A quick shifter and downward blipper.... cruise control...

You can always tell how much I  Heart mine.... it’s my second. The only other bike I’ve had two of.... the mighty CRF.

You’ll need a test ride obviously, and perhaps factor in the bar risers that Doc got - got to look after those limp wrists Kev. 

I’m not sure it’s worth Kev paying for the SatNav prep Doc - he won’t splash for a Garmin Nav, he’s not going to stump extra for the BMW branded one  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Nice bike that RS looks the business
Hope not Hate 
Too much tech that Doc, you know the stuff that can go wrong.. fuel level strip sensors, tyre pressure monitors. You just want 2 wheels, a big engine and the smell of petrol. Just sayin'
Spot on Sparky Laugh
The Sport SE has sat Nav prep included....