Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant
Council Tax up 5% to pay for fucking mongs, workshy cunts and a feckin bin-dipper Mayor.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Yeah! Not best pleased with that one myself. I fucking hate how they can just do this. We’ve only got ourselves to blame tbh. We keep moaning about it but do fuck all about it. Just saying!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I think ours has gone up more than that, got a letter today to say the water is going up 4% too - wish my employer had been so generous, ever!
I am Spartacus 
Yep! Our Water has gone up too. Wankers! Don’t tell Bez - his Waters gone up too. He’s going to need resuscitating.  Laugh
Just bend over....

Your making Bezly a grumpier Bear than he already is.
We’re all getting fucked over by the system...

I’m digging a fucking well  Laugh

In Madness You Dwell

Isn’t that what Michael Jackson said?

Austerity is the problem people central government screwing local government, Tory scum taking from the working folk to save their rich mates in tax deals
Hope not Hate 
5.2% on my council tax of which the police are having 13.5%rise !!! Sky want another £5 per month so they are getting fucked off .... EON are whacking my gas and LX up so they too are going ..... 10 years on and the builder are still in dispute over the roads and drain & a time last have pened a letter to tell us they’d hope to lay some tarmac summer 2019 !!! Mean while wage looks like it might get 2%
My real name is Dave 
Funnily enough. We’ve just had a 2% rise. The union had to fight like fuck for it too.
Jeez Dave.
Go free sat mate - fuck all on the telly anyway.

In Madness You Dwell

Bez is right! The only I have is Netflix. £2. 50 a week, no contract and it has shed loads on f stuff on it.
I cancelled Sky couple of years ago feck all on, if we get no deal on Brexit you haven’t seen anything WTO will see massive price increases and pay cuts as our economy makes a rebalance
Hope not Hate 
Poor Sky! They’re going to lose squillions. Never mind - carry on!
Spot on Bez, Sky got the bullitt years ago, cheeky bastards ! I’ve got an Entertainment Pack from Now TV (Sky under another name) FREE with my Vodafone contract.

Gas and Leccy.... Bulb, cheapest and best of the worst.

Just got renewal from Bikesure... £445 for the RS only.... let the Meerkat work his magic, Hastings Direct, a whopping £112... bargain.
Like for like and including pillion cover which Bikesure charge extra for...

Shop around!

(22-03-2019, 08:38 AM)Buffalo Wrote: I cancelled Sky couple of years ago feck all on, if we get no deal on Brexit you haven’t seen anything WTO will see massive price increases and pay cuts as our economy makes a rebalance

Feck me Buff!

Ever though of grief counselling?!

(22-03-2019, 08:47 AM)DrMarten Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 08:38 AM)Buffalo Wrote: I cancelled Sky couple of years ago feck all on, if we get no deal on Brexit you haven’t seen anything WTO will see massive price increases and pay cuts as our economy makes a rebalance

Feck me Buff!

Ever though of grief counselling?!

LOL running Doc or a nice cold water swim you will feel a million dollars, seriously I am clear of this mess own my home no debt solid job good pension my grief is for my children & grandchildren, it’s not just the economy it’s the nasty race hate misogynistic intolerant country we are becoming Brexit gives legitimacy to this

We need to stop HS2 that’s 50 Billion to get from Manchester to London 15 mins quicker, tax the fecking rich google eBay yahoo stop trident and spending on glamour military toys, focus on top quality equipment pay aftercare for a military like Norway or Switzerland we shouldn’t be spending billions bombing foreign countries for oil
Hope not Hate 
(22-03-2019, 08:13 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Jeez Dave.
Go free sat mate - fuck all on the telly anyway.

It’s going when her majesty eventually accepts free view, Netflix and Now will sort the ridiculous addiction to every fecking thing broadcast by Marvel !!!
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have a RANT Badboybez 8 939 02-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Last Post: lbk