Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potholes.....
Sad 
All I can say on this subject.....

Failing Grayling the Transport Minister claims to have his finger on the pulse for this one.... He is blaming the companies for poor quality repairs.....

Now then, surely he is appointing the cheapest contractor?? Or I’d Failing doing his famous trick of paying the most for nothing?!

Personally, I’d stick him on a road crew for 6 months....and let the oaf graft.

"Failing Grayling the Transport Minister claims to have his finger on the pulse for this one"

Didn't know you could take your pulse from your prostate ?
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Biggest scam going that pothole gate. Can’t stand that Grayling. Proper slimy Weasel.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
After the recent cold snap, the potholes are everywhere.... some bloody nasty ones to avoid.

This patch and repair is a joke.... where they pour in a bag of cold tarmac, an hour later the pothole reappears.

But.... local council have now got a big blow lamp.... seems like someone with brains has realised cold tarmac don’t stick...!

Either that or they’ve had a whip-round for a new bottle of gas...

Shit loads of them will get done - now the local erections are on the way.
One road in Burnage…. Cringle road, near McVities if anyone knows it.
Half way down it changes from Manchester to Stockport. Last year Stockport had resurfaced just up to the border line and left the rest of the road in a shit state..... why not talk to each other and just complete the extra 500 yards.
They have just done the Manchester side and stopped at the sign..... This time the Stockport side was done in such a shoddy state, after 12 months, it needs resurfacing again......
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Absolute bollocks - isn’t it.
What are you two daft old twats on about...

Next it’ll be.... Ooooh! Bring back cobbles and tar.

(29-03-2019, 07:39 AM)DrMarten Wrote: What are you two daft old twats on about...

Next it’ll be.... Ooooh! Bring back cobbles and tar.

You don’t mellow with age, do you ? You are still a whinging, Welsh, Obnoxious , old twat. I wouldn’t expect you to be anything else though  Laugh Tongue
Rolleyes

Enjoy you day out.... at least you should enjoy some decent roads...

And for gawds sake, play nice with the other kids, don’t forget your lunch money.... and take a spare piss bag.

Enjoy.

Laugh Tongue Laugh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Potholes - good or bad? (Originally entitled zsedgzsdfg as a work in progress) PiAnt 2 641 24-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Last Post: lbk