Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is time up for Jacko
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepen...html%3famp

He is being dropped from play lists and banned from the radio is time up for Jacko, Gary Glitter was no superstar but what’s the difference other than Jacko was a great artist and performer
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Just Googled Bubbles.....

He’s had a harder time... now 35, had to have a vasectomy as the refuge he lives in can not afford the mature chimps to have babies....

The Jackson estate now contributes to the upkeep of Bubbles, but no where near the £16k it costs...

I appreciate animal cruelty is a subject close to your heart Doc but I think the current issue is child abuse and how much MJ was involved in pedo activities
Ha! Nothing to do with cruelty Buff... it was a parallel that the estate is going to find it harder to exist no the royalties will shrink.

Personally.... I’dve capped the perv without hesitation.... Wacko that is.

The Hobbit is going to be disgusted at this thread....
I am Spartacus 
The printer will be burning but it’s topical and looks like an interesting documentary tonight,
Any negative comments we post up here.... he’ll cast a hex on us all.... nasty Hobbit.

You all disgust me! I can’t believe you’ve all turned on Michael. It’s all bullshit! Bubbles has never testified to any wrong doing. See!.....you’ve not thought about that - have you. He was tried and tested in a court of law. DNA, witness accounts etc. Cleared of everything. Now don’t disgust me.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(04-03-2019, 04:45 PM)lbk Wrote: You all disgust me! I can’t believe you’ve all turned on Michael. It’s all bullshit! Bubbles has never testified to any wrong doing. See!.....you’ve not thought about that - have you. He was tried and tested in a court of law. DNA, witness accounts etc. Cleared of everything. Now don’t disgust me.

Kev.... you could be confusing talking chimps with Planet of the Apes....

I only wish Gary Glitter could moon walk because I quite liked “I’m the leader of the gang” and other hits
Laugh Laugh Laugh
They were both keen on a glove, maybe thats a sign in paedo circles, like a masonic handshake?
I am Spartacus 
(05-03-2019, 08:30 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: They were both keen on a glove, maybe thats a sign in paedo circles, like a masonic handshake?

You make me sick. Now just back off and leave the king to rest.
(05-03-2019, 10:57 PM)lbk Wrote: You make me sick. Now just back off and leave the king to rest.

King? Fuck off. Elvis was the King, and he was too fat to catch kids so they were safe around him.
I am Spartacus 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! Feckin Blasphemy that. I’m disgusted beyond disgustedness. How dare you, how very kin dare you. How can you compare that fat fecker to the king? Docs Welsh dulcet tones are better than his ever was. Unbelievable! I need a lie down  in a dark room here. Where’s Feckin printer. Definitely reporting this outrage. Disgusting!
A nonce.
But I also think their parents should have known better!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

(06-03-2019, 11:13 PM)Badboybez Wrote: A nonce.
But I also think their parents should have known better!

I was cringing at that kids mother who the feck would do that with a child, she made Kate McCann look like a decent parent
A resounding defence from the Jackson family...

“Even people who Michael fires are coming back saying, No! That’s not him....”

Hush money handouts?

I'm a thinking that our very own McCauley Kevin is going to be needing sessions of counselling shortly.... 

Once all the woodworm have crawled out he's gonna have a lot to deal with.... The Guilt, the unanswered questions his lack of self esteem !! 

Kevin had a troubled relationship with Michael.... Unopened letters and returned packages always left little Kevin asking why ?? Why not me ?? What's wrong with me Michael ?? What can Bubbles do that I can't ?? It's going to be a testing time for wee Kev but I'm sure with our help we'll pull him through !!

All donations will be warmly accepted and should be sent in a waterproof Jiffy bag to Kevin's home address.... Together we can make the Difference  Laugh
You been sniffing the diesel again?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car time..... DrMarten 275 19,722 05-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Time for a break from Charity Work.... DrMarten 27 3,055 14-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  Winding Back Time..... DrMarten 5 908 15-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Last Post: lbk
  Glen - Time to be nice. DrMarten 29 3,153 18-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Last Post: DrMarten