Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van to make a camper
Not really, we know he's poncing about with it and not sharing - disgusting
I am Spartacus 
Fair point. 

But he’s probably hacksawed the roof off and now can’t find a suitable pop up roof high enough for him to stand up! Laugh

Ledwankio has a point TBF. Updates Man we need updates. I too am becoming disgusted.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Have to say Dave - your van is mint. A lot of work and thought gone into it - you bastard I'm looking at vans now Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Pictures man, pictures! I quite fancy the idea of a camp van. I’ll have a look at Dave’s and if I like it. I’ll commission him to do one for me.
David! Come on.... don’t be shy!

I hope he's too busy shoe-horning a V8 into our Fiesta to be taking pictures of his beehicle
I am Spartacus 
The nearest thing you’d get to a V8 in that Fiester is a box of Veet, and you could all manscape each other.... Wink

The only mods Dave can and will do on your Gayiesta is, a 2011 theatre lighting rig that he’s repaired out of the skip, some industrial speakers and a dry ice machine from the special effects department. Just saying!  Angel
(02-09-2019, 08:29 PM)lbk Wrote: The only mods Dave can and will do on your Gayiesta is, a 2011 theatre lighting rig that he’s repaired out of the skip, some industrial speakers and a dry ice machine from the special effects department. Just saying!  Angel

Sounds awesome!
I am Spartacus 
Finally managed to hire a Transit Custom this weekend - really nice, drove better than the others I’d been hiring  Cool
I am Spartacus 
Us van men have said that all along!

You cannot beat the Transit.

(09-09-2019, 04:40 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Us van men have said that all along!

You cannot beat the Transit.

I was disputing it, just not had an opportunity to drive one until now
I am Spartacus 
VW update....

2 weeks ago my ever poorly Transporter started losing power....

It’s been waiting for a new DPF for months. Turns out the main dealer had forgotten to contact me.....

So, there I am, having overtaken a line of vehicles.... look in near side mirror and what I see ain’t good... a steady cloud of blue smoke. Then comes a slight hesitation.... yeah... that sign that you know you ain’t getting home!

The blue smoke gets worse..... van starts slowing down....

Turns out it’s broken an piston oil control ring...

Now then..... that’s quite a rare thing to happen.... especially on engines known to run for ever... VW are renown for it....

So at 2 years and 50k...a new engine...

Add to this, my Focus last year cracking its head.... I’m losing faith in all things mechanical.

Don't make em like they used to and all that...
I am Spartacus 
Adolf would have got a few of them to form a line.....

Is that a company van or are you forking for a new engine? Confused
Company van Sparks, if it was mine, it would’ve been sent back ages ago... not fit for purpose!