Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS Bride Shamima Begum
So as we stand looks like she is coming back people’s thoughts 

For me first and foremost we must stand by the law like it or not we can’t make up or change laws day by day, if the law says she can come then she comes back, if she should face a jail term when returning  tthen that’s the law.

Once we allow the state to begin making up the rules at some point it will bite us in the ass, at some point things will happen that don’t fit our agenda and we will be stuck 

As a person she looks like she has learning difficultiesj to me, as a 15 year old doing what she did she must be ill in the head. Let’s not forget she has been groomed others who have been abused and groomed are given help. 

If all bets were off then I would probably deal with her out in the Middle East until I was happy she could be brought back but only if she was rehabilitated
Hope not Hate 
Have to agree! The law is the law. Doesn’t matter if I agree or disagree. Chris is right. If we start letting the state make up the rules when it suits, then they do it us.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
She will come back!

Now, she left as a 15 year old. A 15 year olds perspective of the world and issues is a whole lot different than one who is now 19.

Whatever shite she talks now will be part of her indoctrination plus she won’t know any other way the world thinks together with a desire not to piss off her guards and inmates... so whatever she says now should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Don’t forget... she has had 2 other children and had them in Holland.... If this 3rd child has a British father? Or if a father from another nation, we would be abliged to take him too.

To me.... we’ve got lots of known terrorists here already...what’s another..?

I reckon there's a deserted Scottish island available to de-program the likes of these immature fuckwits !!

Their integration back into society should be constantly and all communication closely monitored  Dodgy Exclamation Dodgy
Fuck the ISIS bitch - but the world is full of snowflakes so no doubt she'll be back - gets a house, benefits and kid care then down the line sues the government for thousands.
I'd ship her fucking family over to see her and not let any of the fuckers back in.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

ISIS is definitely an unpleasant group filled with hate, intolerance, small minded zealots, bereft of empathy, racists, bigotry, homophobia, misogynists, cruel and lacking any compassion, god knows we don’t need that sort of person here
Hope not Hate 
Plus they blow people up Buff, that's not ideal
(22-02-2019, 11:31 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Don’t forget... she has had 2 other children and had them in Holland.... If this 3rd child has a British father? Or if a father from another nation, we would be abliged to take him too.

All three of her children were fathered by her Dutch ISIS fighter husband, the other two both died in Syria, she is living in a refugee camp in Turkey (I think?), the husband's whereabouts are unknown.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Quote: the husband's whereabouts are unknown.

Hopefully a pile of rotting mush somewhere

In Madness You Dwell

Nah! When she gets settled here, new house, new car...

He will appear, as if by magic.

(27-02-2019, 03:55 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Nah! When she gets settled here, new house, new car...

He will appear, as if by magic.

sad thing is Doc it will happen

In Madness You Dwell

I’d be one of the first to say no, ban the bitch.... but knowing our society as it is today...she’ll be flown first class and the red carpet thrown down.

Boils my balls... really does.

However.... why worry about it? Life is too short.

We can’t step outside the law, once you do that all bets are off we are governed by law we can’t make it up on a day by day basis, if the law says she can’t come back then do be it. She has been abused she was a young girl who was brainwashed as I say she looks a bit simple, she has to be dealt with by the process of law, if we are no better than a mob then we are no better than Isis
Hope not Hate 
I noticed the Dutch ain’t holding out a hand to her...

What I am not sure about is haven’t other men who actually took up arms returned ? Where are they being kept, had this been a male of say 18 and not been subject to indoctrination then I would be fine with locking them up overseas stick them in the Falkland Islands 

What we don’t need is to make martyrs keys not play into their hands we have to be better than them
Hope not Hate 
A lot of this talk centres around her being invited back and being paid to keep unicorns, the Tories have already stripped her of citizenship and left her stateless (in contravention of international law), so quite where these stories for the gullible come from I'm not sure.

Personally I think we should step up to the mark, stop shirking responsibility for our citizens, bring her back, put her on trial for whatever she has done (no actual terrorist acts, but treason surely), bang her up in prison, or asylum and then wait at Dover for her husband who actually is a terrorist, anything else is just playing to media shit-storms and manufactured gammon outrage.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
My conciliatory tone seems to have been misconstrued....

When you weigh up all the points.... makes you wonder if the government are seeing what the public’s reaction actually is....

There seems to have been little reaction to her losing citizenship, there seems to be little sympathy at all for her.

My preferred option is for her to have citizenship permanently revoked.

Second, allow her back in and put her on trial.

It was her own words that condemned herself !! Incredibly stupid but not an ounce of remorse...... She provoked the population
Law gents the rule of law, we can guess all we like but she must be dealt with according to the law

What she said was appalling again makes me wonder if she is somewhat slow, we should also remember where she is and who is listening, you wouldn’t start singing God save the Queen in Celtic Park would you,
Hope not Hate 
This story is taking an unusual twist....

First we strip her of UK citizenship, she won’t return the Holland where her husband and she have citizenship... there have been stories to suggest any Muslim country should offer her refuge...

Evidently, the story isn’t for our consumption and is being dealt with at a higher level than peasant and mushrooms.....