Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old do you look & feel
Something I have picked up on with the various running cycling & Tri groups I knock about with is how young everyone looks, I would say on average they look 10 maybe 15 years younger, some are beyond belief a couple of people genuinely look 20+ years younger,

How old do people think they look compared to how old they actually are, I am 60 in a few weeks and regularly get taken for late forties, as for feeling my age again they are all like twenty year olds so much energy, I think a lot of it is also about the people you mix with they are super positive it’s almost infectious lol it’s not really a secret a good healthy lifestyle exercise and nutrition is all it takes.

What age do people think they look and feel
A constant form of amusement for me, looking a bit older now I'm sporting a grey-beard (well more B&W badger style), but few get my age right, including a woman a year ago who thought she was 5-10 years older than me, turned out she was nearly 10 years younger, oh how we laughed, well I did anyway Big Grin

Probably more so when I was doing a bit in the gym, I think good blood circulation helps the complexion, diet obviously also helps a lot !
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
I think I look my age. Grossly overweight and feel haggered at the moment if I’m being honest.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Now then...

Thankfully I don’t look my age Angel

However I feel it and a damn sight more....

I’ve found the answer I’ve been searching for, stop trying to do more than you can do. Then the  feeling of being able to do more returns!

But! You should not sit on your ass....

Somebody said I looked 34 a year or so ago, knob head   Laugh
Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Old Do I Feel Right Now!!! Jap_STi_3 14 1,617 03-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Lefty