Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation X.....
I know Panmans game whilst these blokes are out on bike wife’s have encouraged the other half to buy he’s round mowing someone else’s lawn,
(18-02-2019, 07:13 PM)DrMarten Wrote: You need to get rid of that yank monstrosity!

Why ??  There's nowt wrong with the girl !!  Smile
(18-02-2019, 07:20 PM)Buffalo Wrote: I know Panmans game whilst these blokes are out on bike wife’s have encouraged the other half to buy he’s round mowing someone else’s lawn,

Now now Buffalo.... I'd much rather have a cup o tea !!  Laugh
This is said with love....

I’d rather see you on a GayWing....one of the new ones...

But that would mean selling all your leather wear... Angel

You'll never see me on a G-Wing !!! K1600GTL is the next set of wheels..... Just not yet !!  Big Grin Big Grin Fun to be had first  Laugh
I can see me getting an RT next....

The allure of heated seats, infotainment and central locking does float my boat. 20 years ago, if someone had said that to me, I’d nail them to a tree with rusty nails.

Laugh Laugh Laugh
(18-02-2019, 07:13 PM)DrMarten Wrote: You need to get rid of that yank monstrosity!

Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Looking out of the window this morning, after being abruptly awoken by some commotion outside...
Seems that yet another storm has landed, but this one seems a little more frisky than most. 

First reaction was... “Awww bollocks” looking outside, bearly able to as the rain was more like a stream on the windows.... conifers were at 70’ and a wheelie bin from somewhere went flying by.

The point is.... Gen X... “Awww fuck it” and went back to bed and fell asleep. A millennial would’ve hit social media..... cried, bleated and crowd hugged. Got their teddy bear out and started sucking on their blanket....

I’m currently at BMW Manchester. Absolutely piss wet through. Have to say. The unlimited supply of brews and biscuits, is very welcome. It’s all very posh in here. I’ve had strict orders from the boss - do not talk to any salesmen and don’t bother coming home if you’ve got a new bike. Anyways! Got to go, need a word with Dave the sales guy Laugh
Ignore Bev - do what you know is right Kev
I am Spartacus 
Dave's a good guy....he won't sell you anything you don't need Kevin   Laugh
Absolutely chip pan.  Laugh He’s definitely trying tbf Laugh
He rang me up the day after I'd bought my Victory with a K1600 exclusive.... Typical timing  Laugh
(16-03-2019, 08:49 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Looking out of the window this morning, after being abruptly awoken by some commotion outside...
Seems that yet another storm has landed, but this one seems a little more frisky than most. 

First reaction was... “Awww bollocks” looking outside, bearly able to as the rain was more like a stream on the windows.... conifers were at 70’ and a wheelie bin from somewhere went flying by.

The point is.... Gen X... “Awww fuck it” and went back to bed and fell asleep. A millennial would’ve hit social media..... cried, bleated and crowd hugged. Got their teddy bear out and started sucking on their blanket....

No sleeping in for me Doc It was a tough 20 miles running for me this morning piss wet after 2 mins still got to get the miles in
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
(16-03-2019, 11:16 AM)Panman Chips Wrote: Laugh
He rang me up the day after I'd bought my Victory with a K1600 exclusive.... Typical timing  Laugh

Laugh
(16-03-2019, 11:16 AM)Panman Chips Wrote: He rang me up the day after I'd bought my Victory with a K1600 exclusive.... Typical timing  Laugh

That’s God getting you back!

Get back on track.... get a BM!

There’s a world shortage of heavy metals... weigh that redneck windbag in Angel

Docs right! You need to go back to BM Chip pan.
When the time is right I will...  Laugh
Don’t leave it too long....