Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations 2019.
(16-03-2019, 06:10 PM)DrMarten Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 10:41 AM)lbk Wrote: Big game today. I’ve had a cheeky one on my boys to smash the Welshpudlians into an oblivion. No reason why Ireland can’t deal with the taffs today. We have control. Standby standby.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Oh Really?!

Here we go Angel Come on! Fill your boots son.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Well England and Ireland fucked that up!!!

Let’s hope the F1 goes better !!!
My real name is Dave 
Really enjoyed this year, more twists and turns, than a twisty turny thing...

Yesterday was THE day.... make no mistake! But what a cracking match, by no means did Ireland embarrass themselves.... the score didn’t reflect the true game. 

Well.... who pressed Scotland’s buttons?? If you believe in miracles, unicorns and the tooth fairy, today was your day.....
Plus it gives the Jockstraps some bragging rights.

Now. Why in heck do we all need independence(within UK....! Easy Tigers...) this competition embodies our true Union. We all take the piss out of each other then hug each other with huge empathy.....
If the Jocks go their own way, I can only see huge sadness.... on both side of the border.

C’est la vie.....

I chuckled at Scotland being sponsored by BT, do you think anyone has told them what the B stands for  Laugh  They did well on that comeback, probably deserved the victory imo
I am Spartacus 
Well said Doc. The Welsh were truly unbeatable yesterday. England v Scotland was probably one of the greatest comebacks I’ve ever seen. Brilliant!

I applaud the Welsh. They’ve been fantastic this six nations. Well deserved. 

Right.......that’s enough of that, we’re not Americans.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plop Enduro 2019. lbk 13 1,093 23-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  6 Nations - 2017 DrMarten 10 1,555 10-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Last Post: lbk
  6 Nations 2016 Badboybez 42 5,306 24-03-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: lbk