Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations 2019.
Ahem! 

Seeing as we are bursting at the seems with Mancs and Scousers.... now Brummies and Lahndaners...., the invasion is over pal, not starting.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Another resounding Welsh win Angel, giving the poor old Italians a game to think about...

Plus, the nick, back Paddy Wacks smashed the men in skirts..... Wink
Absolutely smashed the French...... Next.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Indeed.

Bloody good game.
England ladies also thrashed the Froggies...41-26.

The U20 match Italy v Wales ended 12-42 to Wales.
I watched that alone - this poor Frenchies  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
The ladies match??
No, the big lads
I am Spartacus 
It's those sheep shagging feckers next, daffodil wafting singing twats.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Bonus point try’s too for the mighty England ... just saying  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Oh... here we go.... the English have grown a pair after just one match! Angel
Em think you will find we have won two and are top of the table
My real name is Dave 
Some of the best rugby I've seen in along time. England were sensational. A pleasure to watch. The scousers......sorry Welsh, will have to bring their A game as I suspect. The mighty England are going to smash fuck out of them. Just saying!
(11-02-2019, 11:53 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Em think you will find we have won two and are top of the table

(12-02-2019, 01:44 AM)lbk Wrote: Some of the best rugby I've seen in along time. England were sensational. A pleasure to watch. The scousers......sorry Welsh, will have to bring their A game as I suspect. The mighty England are going to smash fuck out of them. Just saying!

See....what I mean! 

Throw you a bit of banter and you’re off like a Jack Russell at a postman..

At least you’ve returned with actual facts Dave, rather than insults about Scousers, but there again, you have to be careful on that subject.

As for Shit Stirring Shagnasty, the double faces coin of the forum..... if Ireland were on winning form, he’d be switching sides quicker than an Italian General.... Just sayin’ like.
(12-02-2019, 02:04 AM)DrMarten Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 11:53 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Em think you will find we have won two and are top of the table

(12-02-2019, 01:44 AM)lbk Wrote: Some of the best rugby I've seen in along time. England were sensational. A pleasure to watch. The scousers......sorry Welsh, will have to bring their A game as I suspect. The mighty England are going to smash fuck out of them. Just saying!

See....what I mean! 

Throw you a bit of banter and you’re off like a Jack Russell at a postman..

At least you’ve returned with actual facts Dave, rather than insults about Scousers, but there again, you have to be careful on that subject.

As for Shit Stirring Shagnasty, the double faces coin of the forum..... if Ireland were on winning form, he’d be switching sides quicker than an Italian General.... Just sayin’ like.

The up side from this tournament you can lay claim to 3 or 4 teams
Only three credible ones Chris. Come on man - play the game!. Who the feck is ever going to support the principality of Welsherpool - apart from Doc. Just pointing out facts, before skirts are henched up and handbags are drawn.
So.... you are giving the Jockstraps a chance then? Here’s me thinking you’re a betting man...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plop Enduro 2019. lbk 13 533 23-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  6 Nations - 2017 DrMarten 10 1,329 10-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Last Post: lbk
  6 Nations 2016 Badboybez 42 4,907 24-03-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: lbk