Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil the Greek
Views 98 year old driving like a twat and a danger to other road users, not to mention my tax is supplying this decking nazi a new Range Rover every time he crashes it, add to that the dirty spiv fecked off and left two women and a baby in the road or plucky old boy still driving
Hope not Hate 
Apparently the Queen has apologised to the injured woman, Phil couldn't be arsed.

Funny how the sun dazzled him on a cloudy day and how is this an excuse anyway, since when did the Highway Code say "if you can't see clearly, just wing it"

And then people say they don't understand what the term "over-privileged" means Huh
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
You’ve got it all wrong boys.....

Whose road is it?? Laugh

Was it his fault they crashed?
Well his wife’s road Doc lol, looks that way Mark he just pulled out classic “Sorry mate” except it was a people carrier not a motorcycle
Hope not Hate 
At 97.... don’t care who they are....

He should be off the road.

You have a point Doc this could have been a lot worse
Hope not Hate 
Lock him up, fuck em.
Ok credit where credit due he has apologised probably with a good amount of pushing but he has fine what’s right well done phil
Hope not Hate 
The photos of him seem to indicate he’s not long for this world.

I’m not a fan of him, he’s an awful human compared to normal people.

Makes me wonder how the Royals stay alive much longer than use Commoner’s.... it’s either the blue blood...or the private health care they get off our sweat and toil.

(27-01-2019, 01:30 PM)DrMarten Wrote: The photos of him seem to indicate he’s not long for this world.

I’m not a fan of him, he’s an awful human compared to normal people.

Makes me wonder how the Royals stay alive much longer than use Commoner’s.... it’s either the blue blood...or the private health care they get off our sweat and toil.

TBF he's not had to do much
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

He has been working full time nailing socialites from the home countries for 70 years that can be very hard work
Hope not Hate 
Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday........ Phil Blundell DrMarten 5 822 26-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: trooper8236