Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build that wall
Donald the gift that doesn’t stop giving, “Build that wall” and who is going to pay errrrrr well hang on Donald said Mexico lol now he’s saying he didn’t say Mexico and they won’t be paying what a clown
Hope not Hate 
He’s been a breath of fresh air, hasn’t he?!

Certainly has ruffled a lot of career politicians in his wake, is he running the Presidency along the lines of his business model? 

One thing for sure, he’s no vanilla snowflake.... how long he will last is anyone’s guess, I guess.

I can warm to the idea of a different political approach, a non politician running things to bring some change to a world that often feels very comfortable where the career politicians move within their own agenda. Not for a single moment would I suggest Donald Trump he is corrupt, racist, masochist, self centred and childlike he is worse than the political elite, the man is dangerous he has serious charges to face and he’s whipping up trouble to cover the Russian involvement in his election

The joke is he is the worlds biggest snow flake lol
Hope not Hate 
Should we all offer to go and build a picket fence as a substitute for his Mexican Wall.... It works over here doesn't it ??  Laugh will he succeed for another term ?? It's been fun Donald.....

Question..... Why are countries run with just one person at the helm ?? We've all seen the farcical situations we've been dragged into over the years with one person steering .... Why not an elected panel of 3 or 5 ?? Surely 3/5 heads are better than 1 for decision making ?? 

Isn't it time for drastic changes in this modern world ? Could you imagine.....

Rt Honourable Richard Branson (finance)
Sir Steven Fry (education)
Sir Jeremy Clarkson (transport)
Mr Johnny Vegas (culture)
Mr Ant Middleton (security)

Could be a good 1st panel.... Can't do any worse  Tongue
I like your thinking Panman Mancriders could offer an alternative cabinet
Hope not Hate 
Jeremy Clarkson FFS....

He’s have every truck off the road ..... but he’d get my vote! Caravans...banished. Cyclists...., think they’d get impaled on the seat stem...
Bikers wouldn’t fare too well either!!

If he actually reversed the Beeching Cuts.... and expanded the rail network, I’d have him as PM.

(11-01-2019, 12:55 PM)Panman Chips Wrote: Should we all offer to go and build a picket fence as a substitute for his Mexican Wall.... It works over here doesn't it ??  Laugh will he succeed for another term ?? It's been fun Donald.....

Question..... Why are countries run with just one person at the helm ?? We've all seen the farcical situations we've been dragged into over the years with one person steering .... Why not an elected panel of 3 or 5 ?? Surely 3/5 heads are better than 1 for decision making ?? 

Isn't it time for drastic changes in this modern world ? Could you imagine.....

Rt Honourable Richard Branson (finance)
Sir Steven Fry (education)
Sir Jeremy Clarkson (transport)
Mr Johnny Vegas (culture)
Mr Ant Middleton (security)

Could be a good 1st panel.... Can't do any worse  Tongue
Tell you what Chris. You could be on to something there. I actually like that idea. Fair play to you.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Who's paying for the wall?
Mexico!
Mexic
Mexi 
Mex
Me...
Hope not Hate 
Trumps doing just fine Cool
I bet he gets the military to build it.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(11-01-2019, 10:42 PM)Buffalo Wrote: Who's paying for the wall?
Mexico!
Mexic
Mexi 
Mex
Me...

Laugh Big Grin Laugh
(12-01-2019, 12:15 AM)lbk Wrote: I bet he gets the military to build it.

Knowing our luck.... he’ll get a British company to do that. The quality will be shite and guess who gets the blame again?

If it does get built I can see a Mexico Gliding Company being formed aka to the French Dodgy Dinghy one that’s doing great business.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

95% of all drugs arriving from Mexico are flown into the US
Hope not Hate 
Yeah some something on TV about that, strap them to paragliding sort of things.
Aren’t the Mexicans tunnelling into the US also??

Idve thought it was far easier just to get a boat and sail around it..

These pesky immigrants seem to have it sussed for coming here.

I can’t understand why they all try and jump on wagons a small boat is much easier, what I would say is if I was in their position I would do exactly the same if I lived in some shit hole country I would try to find a home to make a life for me and my family I think most people would 

A lot of the people from Iran & Syria are hard working and well educated I would happily trade them for a lot of the low life we have living here now
Hope not Hate 
Johnny Vegas for President Big Grin

I guess we won't find out who pays for the wall until he stops sulking and opens up government again, sounds like the Democrats are just going to call his bluff, public opinion seems to be going against him finally, I feel sorry for all the government workers who aren't getting paid while he has his tantrums, three weeks now Dodgy
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Well looks like Trump is beginning to fall, that wall won’t get built Trump has backed down and the noose has tightened that bit more with associates being pulled in by the police one by one looks like he will be gone before the end of the year thank goodness
Hope not Hate 
Not going well gor DT, still if nothing else it shows the utter contempt he has for the people who idolise him he thinks they are something he has stood in a lot like Farage & Mogg they are cut from the same cloth
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support The Wall Jap_STi_3 1 376 15-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Jap_STi_3