Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRF mods
Done a few bits to the CRF today; oil, oil filter, air filter, tidied The delkevik exhaust and fitted a baffle, front brake pads, front brake line, brake and clutch levers, tidied wiring on heated grips though didn’t go as far as finding a switched live feed.  

Not sure about the clutch lever - after adjustment it is still engaging quite near the bar, but the brake lever is good and gives a bit more space around the hand guard. 

Think I’ll need to bleed the brake again, my assistant was unfocused and allowed the reservoir to empty, but it does work so not a drama. 

All it needs now is a test ride!
I am Spartacus 
Sounds promising.

Excellent work Ledwankio. Where did you get the oil, filters etc from? I was going to bob in Honda near work and purchase said items.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
It is hard to keep Kev focused Laugh
(09-12-2018, 04:29 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: This was the service kit I bought Kev, £32 didn’t feel too harsh:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173342647477

Here you go, again Laugh
I am Spartacus 
(13-01-2019, 12:39 AM)Ledwardio Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 04:29 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: This was the service kit I bought Kev, £32 didn’t feel too harsh:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173342647477

Here you go, again  Laugh

Don’t repulse me! I have enough to put up with - with the North Welsh Doctor of shananigans. That’s cheaper than Honda TBF. Nice one mate, I will order said Items. Just ordering!!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
**Sighs.....**

(13-01-2019, 12:50 AM)lbk Wrote: That’s cheaper than Honda TBF. Nice one mate, I will order said Items.

That’s what you said last time Mr Deja Vu Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Don’t forget the oil Kev....

It’s alright, he gets cheap stuff from Tesco and keeps it in Dave’s van.
I am Spartacus 
He’s probably forgotten ....

Don't knock the "cheap" stuff from Tesco, I bought 21 litres of the stuff   Laugh Laugh Laugh

Castrol Power 1 fully synthetic....£3.13/litre!!!! Laugh
That is very reasonable....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monkey Mods.... DrMarten 21 2,153 09-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Last Post: DrMarten