Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRF mods
Been in the garage today with the Mit Mo. We’ve put the new bash plate on and fitted the new hand gaurds and tidied up some cables we wasn’t happy wit. The standard plate I took off, is aluminium and not plastic. If it’s any use to anybody - just let me know. All in all, it’s been a productive day and I’m pleased with the results. Doc put me onto to some site for some mirrors, which I have ordered a set. £27 dabs! Bargain! We’re  slowly getting ther[Image: bHQ0ugJe_t.jpeg] [Image: V7pKFgqF_t.jpeg] [Image: sNrhX0js_t.jpeg]">[Image: IaPA23cl_t.jpeg] [Image: 1jxgVlSO_t.jpeg] [Image: bHQ0ugJe_t.jpeg] [Image: V7pKFgqF_t.jpeg] [Image: sNrhX0js_t.jpeg]
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Looking tidy
I am Spartacus 
Well impressed with the bash plate. It’s well protected now and looks quite good I think.
I’m feeling quite inadequate ..... having a plastic one Sleepy
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Just a thought....

While you were busy with the tools yesterday, did you fit a remote battery charger lead?
No mate! Alfie was getting to cold by that point.
Well chaps, this may spur you on.

Took the old girl for a gentle run, the sun was just setting, and this is a perfect way of showing how she enjoys her life in the valley.

[Image: NDeoQMAS_o.jpeg]
For the last 2 days I’ve ventured out just for 6-8 miles... well worth a little run, but still a bit chilly.

[Image: W6Lgf1W4_o.png]
No linky, no worky!
What kinky??
Your image link. No worky!
Another bloody hassle with hosting.
Pics look fine to me Doc, don’t be drawn into Kevs world
I am Spartacus 
Imgbox mate. Dead easy.
I’m on imgbox...! Rolleyes
Did you fit the heated grips Kev?
Already fitted Sparky.
(30-12-2018, 05:36 PM)DrMarten Wrote: For the last 2 days I’ve ventured out just for 6-8 miles... well worth a little run, but still a bit chilly.

[Image: W6Lgf1W4_o.png]

Talk about a slice of crow pie....

Thought about another run out yesterday, only to find I couldn’t get my glove on. Seems time isn’t right to be out on a bike still.

Probably have to wait until the weather warms up, old age is getting to be a bugger, just wish this ever youthful brain would mature to the level of the body...
DrMarten Wrote:Talk about a slice of crow pie....

Thought about another run out yesterday, only to find I couldn’t get my glove on. Seems time isn’t right to be out on a bike still.

Probably have to wait until the weather warms up, old age is getting to be a bugger, just wish this ever youthful brain would mature to the level of the body...

Frustrating Doc Sad
I am Spartacus 
Got to keep at it old son but with common sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monkey Mods.... DrMarten 21 1,861 09-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Last Post: DrMarten