Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross Noble! I never knew he was mad on bikes.
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/inter...orcycling/
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
if you paid attention when we discussed him maybe you would have remembered  Laugh  Confused
I am Spartacus 
I did pay attention and I’m aware he was a biker, who liked bikes/biking - what I didn’t realise was, he had 15 bikes in his garage at one point and built his own dirt track etc. That kind of backs up my point really. You can be into bikes/ biking or you can be mad on them.  Now calm yourself down, as your becoming just like strong Dave. Please don’t end up like strong Dave, being a self opinionated, prize cock who nobody listens too. Just saying!
Taking a bit of hammer Kev
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Oh Kev! 

You’re getting yourself in a right old 2/8.

Nowt new Chris! It’s Christmas Eve - he’s excited and giddy. Bless!
(24-12-2018, 05:36 PM):(DrMarten Wrote: Oh Kev! 

You’re getting yourself in a right old 2/8.

Laugh Right on cue! The other petulant one Laugh
Fuck me! Have you got a thesaurus for Christmas? I spat my tea out.... petulant eh?! I’ll do you for that.

(24-12-2018, 05:15 PM)lbk Wrote: I did pay attention and I’m aware he was a biker, who liked bikes/biking - what I didn’t realise was, he had 15 bikes in his garage at one point and built his own dirt track etc. That kind of backs up my point really. You can be into bikes/ biking or you can be mad on them.  Now calm yourself down, as your becoming just like strong Dave. Please don’t end up like strong Dave, being a self opinionated, prize cock who nobody listens too. Just saying!

Given your comments on the TV show thread one would think you would have watched the programmes he mad about all those things  Laugh

He doesn’t have that many bikes any more as his garage burnt down, saddest thing I’ve ever heard that  Sad

He used to have a tank too btw

I’ve seen him live lots, as recent as 2 weeks ago, he’s a good watch. He doesn’t quite bring the same sparkle to his TV shows unfortunately.
I am Spartacus 
What does he actually do for a living? I’ve seen him on HIGNFY once or twice. Is he a stand up comedian?
Yeah stand up, though it’s more of a rambling surreal world than 2 nuns walk into a bar type stuff. He has an Australian wife so typically spends half his time here and half there, one of his tv shows is him riding between Australian gigs on his bike. He’s got heavily into off-road stuff and even won a few enduros. All the money from his merch at the gigs goes to biking based charities in Africa. He’s a good egg and a proper biker.
I am Spartacus 
Might check him out then. Not sure I can get over the Welsh thing though!
Thought we had discussed his TV series in a topic a while ago......!

As I’ve seen it and other bike events he’s participated in.

(24-12-2018, 11:02 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Thought we had discussed his TV series in a topic a while ago......!

As I’ve seen it and other bike events he’s participated in.

We have, but Kevzheimers has wiped it out
I am Spartacus 
I watched a bit of program he did - on the Scottish trial rally thingy. Only seen bits of it TBF.
(24-12-2018, 10:57 PM)lbk Wrote: Might check him out then. Not sure I can get over the Welsh thing though!

What Welsh thing? He’s from the North East! Cramlington if I remember correctly. 

I think you need to back off the eggnog Kev  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
(24-12-2018, 10:57 PM)lbk Wrote: Might check him out then. Not sure I can get over the Welsh thing though!

Eh?

As a fellow CELT...... we are supposed to be brothers.....

(24-12-2018, 11:15 PM)DrMarten Wrote:

Eh?

As a fellow CELT...... we are supposed to be brothers.....

Three race of people I just can’t connect with. South Welsh, North Welsh and Scousers. Not happening in my life time. Now don’t insult me again.
So you’re English then.... Laugh

I think he’s American Doc, mostly because he thinks he’s Irish and hates everyone else  Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Classic bikes. lbk 3 97 05-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Last Post: lbk
  BMW Tyco team bikes stolen.... DrMarten 8 1,075 30-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  few bikes spotted out in TF anthony1664 4 690 30-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Electric cars - and Bikes...... DrMarten 12 1,365 15-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Last Post: DrMarten