Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike clothing!
(20-12-2018, 10:53 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: You might want to consider whether motocross boots are the right thing to get - the advice I garnered was that they can be a bit stiff for trail riding and the adventure type might be more appropriate.

I ended up getting some Forma Adventure boots: 

[Image: forma_boots_adventure_brown.jpg]

In hindsight though, the injury to my toe probably wouldn't have done so much damage if I had the hard-shell motocross type...

I asked your size as stores like 24mx have some decent stuff at not much more than the Wulfsport but only in limited size availability.

Only noticed this post today Rolleyes

I too have a pair very similar in this oiled leather stuff, very comfy I may add....

Got them sometime ago, just before the Rocket Centre folded.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Yeah I like them. Kept my feet dry through various bogs and river crossings.
I am Spartacus 
Quite like them my self.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
NOW is the time to start looking...

There seems to be lots of good kit being offered...especially odd sizes for Hobbit shaped people....

4&5 XL, extra wide boots for 6 hairy toes....

Joking aside, I’ve had numerous emails drop in for winter sales, but nothing suitable for me being a svelte Large, and size 11 boots.... Tongue
The large size discounts worked good for me end of last year hence now having size 62 Rukka jacket and trousers £1100 jacket down to £600!
My real name is Dave 
Yeah you giants and hobbits are bloody spoilt come sale time. Us normal blokes with rippling muscles have to pay full price!
I am Spartacus 
Here, here......

It’s rough being ripped and zen like...
Now I am officially dieting and wasting away having shed nearly 2kg in 10 days I worry it will cost a fortune should I attain this ripped look Lee references  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(25-01-2019, 03:55 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Now I am officially dieting and wasting away having shed nearly 2kg in 10 days I worry it will cost a fortune should I attain this ripped look Lee references  Laugh

A lot of folk can bounce back with more weight gain if your not careful, make life long nutrition changes, what happens is once you stop a “diet” you just go back to old habits and the weight returns.

Drink plenty of water that’s great for taking hunger away, mix in some exercise if you can it will make a massive difference, give yourself a goal https://www.letsdothis.com/e/wigan-5k-145307 it really helps, give us a shout will come and go one with you
(25-01-2019, 03:55 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Now I am officially dieting and wasting away having shed nearly 2kg in 10 days I worry it will cost a fortune should I attain this ripped look Lee references  Laugh

Well done Dave!

They say that the last to go, it the first place that you put it on, and in my case as with others is the belly..... still got my ‘ickle man baby belly, but you can’t pinch an inch on my neck, shoulder, back..etc.

Keep at it, 12 months can see a huge difference, as in my case I’m not dieting, simply ditching the shite...!
....still got my ‘ickle man baby belly, but you can’t pinch an inch on my neck, shoulder, back..etc.!

Are you in regression Doc ??  Big Grin

Mancriders is fast becoming another WeightWatchers branch  Laugh
No thank goodness !

Just glad it wasn’t the big C as those chirpy happy clappy doctors we’re thinking.
Glad to hear it !!
Capital D they call it don't they Doc, belly's like that? Laugh
(26-01-2019, 09:50 AM)Panman Chips Wrote: ....still got my ‘ickle man baby belly, but you can’t pinch an inch on my neck, shoulder, back..etc.!

That’s a very disturbing vid
(27-01-2019, 10:43 PM)Buffalo Wrote:
(26-01-2019, 09:50 AM)Panman Chips Wrote: ....still got my ‘ickle man baby belly, but you can’t pinch an inch on my neck, shoulder, back..etc.!

That’s a very disturbing vid
No more disturbing than picturing Doc's ''Ickle man Baby Belly'  Laugh Big Grin
You’re you all disgust me.

Kev, fire up the flux capacitor and the printer..... there’s one cheeky chimp that needs a damn good thrashing.
Channel 5 have a good season on weight and how it affects people 65 stone and house trapped, some bloke on 8000+ calories a day, how is that possible he can’t get up off the bed he isn’t working where is food money coming from, another program they are running is “No Fatties Allowed” sad programme on how fat people are discriminated against and are ridiculed, Fat Shaming is a shocking new area of abuse 

Channel 5 worth a watch https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6x3vrh
(19-12-2018, 10:00 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I rest my case:

[Image: IMG_0331_zpsfqw71yc4.jpg]

ha ha ha...... Ledwankio, your going to proper upset Lefty is you keep circulating Captain Slow's (Coolio's) celebration photo!! Laugh Laugh  Laugh
(30-01-2019, 09:39 PM)Coolio Wrote: ha ha ha...... Ledwardio, your going to proper upset Lefty is you keep circulating Captain Slow's (Coolio's) celebration photo!! Laugh Laugh  Laugh

It’s all cool - he said he let you win Tongue
I am Spartacus 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New bike? Anyone.... DrMarten 34 281 21-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Buffalo
  NEC bike show lbk 30 373 28-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Manchester bike show 2018 Trafford Owdgit 10 594 26-04-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: lbk
  What scares you on a bike? lbk 20 2,227 08-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten