Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike clothing!
Went out to look at new 2 piece textile suit today. 

Been reading up about the new Oxford Mondial suit, it’s a laminate construction and 4 season compatible....

Tried the 2XL and it was way too big.... tried the Large and couldn’t get my right arm down the sleeve Confused, tried the left arm and it slipped in easily.... Dodgy

Seems the swollen arm syndrome is back with a vengeance..... it’s the same with my current jacket, bloody uncomfortable!

So, XL it has to be with a room for 2 sweatshirts... Angel

Cracking bit of kit for the money, comes well reviewed by several independent vloggers and journalists... well worth a look.

Sizing is mental, even without taking into account your big Popeye arm - you got to stop pumping iron with only 1 arm Doc
I am Spartacus 
Aye! That’s one of the more pleasant ways of acknowledging the problem....

Others were slightly more cruel in their comments and observations to say the least.

Silly old wanker.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Your best to try before you buy. I’ve just dropped a major bollock! Bought a dive suit at the bargain price of £40. These things are £500 new - starting price......yeah I know! Anyways! Apart from it being in a piss poor state. I tried on for size. Couldn’t get it past my hips. The manufacturer sizes, tallied up with my petite figure and size. Not a chance! It’s gone in the bin. Lesson learnt.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Lube Kev lube  Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Trust me! - I Feckin tried.  Laugh 

Bike clothing is the same. Different manufacturers cut differently. Hence - the difference in fittings.
Wetsuits are definitely a try before you buy, you also need to remember a second hand one will have been pissed in on a regular basis,
Hope not Hate 
Yep! Spot on Chris. Massive lesson learnt.
It's a dry suit..  Even iron heads don't piss in those, or they go rusty.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
I always piss in mine, I was in a race last year waiting at the start freezing cold water this lady next to me was smiling, I said only one reason your smiling, we had a right good laugh
Hope not Hate 
You're not in a dry suit, semi dry will be what you're using .... Totally different animal. I've pissed in a semi dry every time I've dived in one.
Wetsuit I use, I look forward to it nothing beats a warm piss in cold water in a wetsuit
Hope not Hate 
Eeeeeeeewwwwwww!

You dirty bastards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FFS! Phone on a bike - how many times I’ve done this. Badboybez 4 34 17-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Manchester bike show Saturday 23 March lbk 7 121 23-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  New bike? Anyone.... DrMarten 34 556 21-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Buffalo
  NEC bike show lbk 30 519 28-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lbk