• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike clothing!
Anybody know or heard of these?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wulfsport-Tra...25ee2c194e
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Nope.

Wolf clothing, Yes!

But not Wulfsport....

Yes, they are the entry level end of gear, the sort of stuff you’d get given when doing some sort of experience like the speedway stuff. That’s not to say they are bad as far as I know. 

What size are you Kev?
I am Spartacus 
Perhaps we should consider a day out here in February:
https://www.classicbikeshows.com/event/t...bike-show/

There’ll be loads of trade stands so hopefully grab some bargains but at least you’ll definitely be able to try some stuff on. Fancy it Doc, Kev?
I am Spartacus 
I rest my case:

[Image: IMG_0331_zpsfqw71yc4.jpg]
I am Spartacus 
They'll be sold out soon with that model
(19-12-2018, 09:51 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Perhaps we should consider a day out here in February:
https://www.classicbikeshows.com/event/t...bike-show/

There’ll be loads of trade stands so hopefully grab some bargains but at least you’ll definitely be able to try some stuff on. Fancy it Doc, Kev?

Yes! Definitely upferrit.  Cool
(19-12-2018, 10:00 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I rest my case:

Yep! Definitely cheap shit gear then  Laugh
(19-12-2018, 10:00 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I rest my case:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Obviously do gear in big sizes then....

Jacamo! Laugh
Might have to do some research on these. They are priced well but don’t know the quality of the brand.
You might want to consider whether motocross boots are the right thing to get - the advice I garnered was that they can be a bit stiff for trail riding and the adventure type might be more appropriate.

I ended up getting some Forma Adventure boots: 

[Image: forma_boots_adventure_brown.jpg]

In hindsight though, the injury to my toe probably wouldn't have done so much damage if I had the hard-shell motocross type...

I asked your size as stores like 24mx have some decent stuff at not much more than the Wulfsport but only in limited size availability.
I am Spartacus 
Wulf and Wulfsport appear to be the same company btw, look quite popular in trials.
I am Spartacus 
I have a load of bike stuff sat in the loft that I need to sort jackets pants gloves do they have a car boot or something at Rivi or anywhere local I can take it to
Hope not Hate 
Your local MAG group often take stuff for raffles and table-top sales for charity, that's what I did with the gear Charley grew out of
I am Spartacus 
Kev
Been around for a long time, as Ledwardio more entry/ intermediate and mostly off-road stuff, think TCX rather than Sidi, not had any myself, but then I'm not a pretend off-roader Big Grin

Buff
eBay for anything you want to get some cash back on, or Oxfam (phone first and check which shops take it) for stuff you just want to get shut of.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Why not pop in here Kev, see what they've got:

www.manchesterxtreme.com
I am Spartacus 
You don’t want to pay too much though. 

January sales just around the corner too....

Good call chaps. I’m an 8 in old money, 42 in European Money. I think it’s a good idea to wait until January.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bike Theft Hotspots Ledwardio 8 96 19-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Last Post: trooper8236
  FFS! Phone on a bike - how many times I’ve done this. Badboybez 4 99 17-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Manchester bike show Saturday 23 March lbk 7 169 23-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  New bike? Anyone.... DrMarten 34 670 21-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Buffalo