Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D-Tek Bash plate
The Bash plate has come. Have to say. It’s a quality piece of kit. Double welds too! Well worth it - well pleased. [Image: m3Y5XvD3_t.jpeg] [Image: obuTyNFm_t.jpeg] [Image: LAqYHxkX_t.jpeg]">[Image: Rc8qnkR8_t.jpeg] [Image: 8xaPvACn_t.jpeg] [Image: m3Y5XvD3_t.jpeg] [Image: obuTyNFm_t.jpeg] [Image: LAqYHxkX_t.jpeg]
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Ad-Tek btw, show some respect  Laugh

Needs to be on a bike getting muddy that.
I am Spartacus 
Shiny bits..... always gets the heart pumping.

I can see a topic on how to fit it coming soon, and just how easy Honda’s are to work on....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
I've seen it mentioned that the bolts can be tricky to line up, shouldn't be an issue for our Kev and his magic hammer
I am Spartacus 
The main sump plate looks one piece bent to suit, this will be stronger than the side wings glued on, however good the welds are Cool

Wot bike's this for then, did I miss summat ?
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
(19-12-2018, 02:32 PM)Dilbert Wrote: Wot bike's this for then, did I miss summat ?

http://www.mancriders.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3751
I am Spartacus 
Get the hammer and tape off Lefty and lets get it mounted Kev Cool
I did consider getting the strong one to fit it - but it’s not heavy enough for him. It’ll just confuse him. He’d end up bolting the bike to the plate Angel Best I do it me thinks.
Rumour has it that he won’t lower himself to work on such humdrum common a garden bikes.... just sayin’
He'll get the drill out and Butcher it if it doesn't fit... Seen it today, just saying.like  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
That’s after you have to silicone over his mess then?!
(19-12-2018, 08:27 PM)DrMarten Wrote: That’s after you have to silicone over his mess then?!

It’s not silicone Doc. He does get excited when he sees my work.
Explains why I misread wanking in that what’s app you just sent Laugh
Laugh  to be fair to the spud miner he's a wizard at his job... But if he doesn't like what you're telling him he just turns his ears off. 
God I feel for Bev.  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(19-12-2018, 09:36 PM)Lefty Wrote: Laugh  to be fair to the spud miner he's a wizard at his job... 

Ahhh! Hanging up Out Of Service signs and placing barriers...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New number plate. What’s the legal size? lbk 26 129 01-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Ledwardio