Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve - The Raven - 1045hrs
Happy new year to you all !!
2018 you have been fecking unbelievable and this says it all.  https://youtu.be/wh3i3vWgPyk

Happy New Year Mancriders 

Have a brilliant 2019 bring that fecker onnnnnnn

Spot on Bez Cool
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Happy New Year fellas
I am Spartacus 
(31-12-2018, 09:59 AM)DrMarten Wrote: I’m amazed at how many of our lot at work keep tool mags in their vans... keeping them away from the wives I suspect.

Still hear that.... what the hell do you want that for?!

Official wife explanation :
This socket cost £25, if I take it to the garage it'll cost me £50/hr and take two hours.

Wife's response (women's logic) :
Oh, that's ok, you'll save £75

Along the lines of "I've just paid £30 for a handbag, but it was half price so I've saved £30"
Man's logic : No you didn't save anything, it cost you £30
But the less said about that the better Big Grin
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Well my 32mm did the job and my new hammer let me smash the feck out of the discs .... nearly two full hours on NYD of braying the front nearside before it gave up its rust welding !!! 

The noise that came with it was my gift to my neighbors who set blood fireworks off at 9:30 NYE  with screaming kids and didn’t have the decency to knock on so we could move the plastic roofed Renault from the fallout zone !!! 

Happy New Year Feckers !!!!!
My real name is Dave 
(03-01-2019, 02:42 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: Well my 32mm did the job and my new hammer let me smash the feck out of the discs .... nearly two full hours on NYD of braying the front nearside before it gave up its rust welding !!! 

The noise that came with it was my gift to my neighbors who set blood fireworks off at 9:30 NYE  with screaming kids and didn’t have the decency to knock on so we could move the plastic roofed Renault from the fallout zone !!! 

Happy New Year Feckers !!!!!
Sometimes David, you really do come across as a right Victor Meldrew !!!!  Rolleyes Shy Rolleyes
Sounds like you've sorted it Dave.
Indeed though due to an incompatibility of ABS sensor plug, seems there are two versions I had to splice the wiring and now have a fault, it was 50/50 on which pin was which so swapping it over today and if the fault don’t clear it’s  a sensor swap they are cheep but does mean disc and hub back off but at least nowt will be rusted on this time !!
My real name is Dave 
Bloody GM changing stuff in mid production...not like them at all...!
Well new crimps and a swap of terminals the ABS fault is cleared and a road test completed all working including activating the ABS .... result !!!
My real name is Dave 
(05-01-2019, 10:00 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Well new crimps and a swap of terminals the ABS fault is cleared and a road test completed all working including activating the ABS .... result !!!

no hammer time? Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

(05-01-2019, 10:00 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Well new crimps and a swap of terminals the ABS fault is cleared and a road test completed all working including activating the ABS .... result !!!

Stop! Hammer Time!
After a collective 3+ hrs of hammer time I am pleased to say no further hammer time was required
My real name is Dave 
You can't touch this Dave
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Witty!
In some way we are all touched..... except of course for LBKs special place that even a doctor can’t touch even though Bev is overly keen for this to change soon  Laugh
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raven brekkie 21st October Panman Chips 22 339 28-10-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Panman Chips
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 507 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Sunday 29th July - Raven Breakfast? Badboybez 7 232 23-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The Raven ‘The 1031hrs Club’ - 31st December Badboybez 67 4,827 04-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: DrMarten