Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve - The Raven - 1045hrs
His cred will go through the roof - when the video goes viral of him smacking the shit out of you chip pan  Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Players in da hood

It’s the car for me tomorrow chaps.

Having been out the past 2 days for a few miles it’s plainly obvious 120 miles isn’t a good idea.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
(30-12-2018, 02:41 PM)lbk Wrote: His cred will go through the roof - when the video goes viral of him smacking the shit out of you chip pan  Laugh

Bungles not like that at all Gimley Laugh
First Penfold, now Gimley. WTF is Gimley? God I hope Dave puts you over his knee and thrashes the hell out of you.  Laugh
There comes a time when all this high jinks and hilarity passes you by....

I’m damn sure, if you parodied me as an androgynous and possible gay character, dressed in a bear suit, I’d thrash fuck out of you.
Will be interesting to see Dave strangling chip pan whilst eating his full English.  I do think - Dave should thrash fuck out of him TBF.  Laugh
It's good fun winding you all up... It ain't like you don't bring it on yourselves.... All the baiting that you do ??  Big Grin tit for tat I say  Angel
Life isn’t about winding up people nowadays, it’s about earned respect.

Things are way too complicated and complex in some people’s world, it’s more a place to relax than it was...
God knows, it is/was a release valve for me recently, when I call the Hobbit, the Hobbit, it’s with the deepest and heartfelt regard...
Similarly, poor old Mr Weasel gets it, but there’s more going on behind the scenes than just being posted on here. I’ve often spoken with the Weasel before popping a wry comment here and there.

Winding people up is the last thing I want to do, as they have all done there thing to help me in many ways which will never be washed in public.

So, hey! Let the dust settle in the Monkey house..... it is a lot better when there’s no chest beating....

I’m too old for this shit.
New for 2019 peace and love amongst the ranks of MancRider land !!!

Yep some double dating going on there is certainly looking two or 3 of the blood team heading down too. 

I have a hub to pick up in Widnes at Eurocarparts and a 32mm socket from Halfords which doesn’t open till 9am so should be roughy on time for a 9:45ish depart from Shell A49/Chester Road
My real name is Dave 
Oki doki Dave....see you there buddy
Winding up may have been a too stronger analogy.... 

Everyone in here plays somebody off against another in jest.... No malice intended !!
(30-12-2018, 09:34 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: New for 2019 peace and love amongst the ranks of MancRider land !!!

Yep some double dating going on there is certainly looking two or 3 of the blood team heading down too. 

I have a hub to pick up in Widnes at Eurocarparts and a 32mm socket from Halfords which doesn’t open till 9am so should be roughy on time for a 9:45ish depart from Shell A49/Chester Road

32mm socket! Should have Dave. I’ve got one somewhere. A man needs a collection of sockets TBF.
A man does indeed, every job I tackle I buy more tools ..... HSS will brand me up soon as a sub contractor  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
I’m amazed at how many of our lot at work keep tool mags in their vans... keeping them away from the wives I suspect.

Still hear that.... what the hell do you want that for?!
Sorry for the no show. You can blame Sainsbury’s Bolton. Fuckers they are.
Shit happens....
Have a great NYE folks see you in 2019
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Happy New Year to you all.... I’ll be asleep soon.
Happy new year everyone. God - it’s been a long day. Knackered.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raven brekkie 21st October Panman Chips 22 339 28-10-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Panman Chips
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 507 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Sunday 29th July - Raven Breakfast? Badboybez 7 232 23-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The Raven ‘The 1031hrs Club’ - 31st December Badboybez 67 4,827 04-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: DrMarten