Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 is game on.
As the alcohol flowed last night. Lips started to loosen and ships started to sink. I learned a few things last night but the main thing I learned last night is - you really are a bunch of Feckin Weasels. Disgusting, the lot of you. 

Doc, Strong Dave and Jess are on my target list. How could you loosen my wheels on my truck. I could not fathom out, how my wheels come off. I had to blame the strong one which nearly resulted in violence  Laugh

Now I know it was Doc and his two accomplices, this has only strengthened my resolve to repay you for your shananigans against me. Doc - I have recalibrated my sites, I’m locked and loaded and coming for you. 

I even got accused of manipulating Weasel polls by Bez and Ledwankio. God knows what the strong ones going to accuse me of on Monday. That conversation is going to end in tears. Laugh  Disgusting! My armour is now on and I’m ready to rock and roll. 

Rest assured! 2019 is going to be full of fun frolics and shenanigans. It is now - game on. you have been warned Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
It’s amazing at just how alcohol on alcohol can addle your brain. When I collected you from Piccadilly station and readily accepted a Triple Whopper meal as breakfast... I knew you were a little worse for wear....

Then once plied with a few pints of monkey juice.... you were easy prey. Now, I’m a great believer of What goes on tour.... etc... which it does! As you brought the subject up Rolleyes I merely confessed my involvement.... but for some reason, it’s taken the overnight burning off of alcohol to dawn on you.... and then spew your guts out at me. As I said last night... I was merely following orders.... you need to take a firm hand to the instigator... not me.

There is a saying, WHEN YOU POINT A FINGER AT SOMEBODY, THERE ARE THREE POINTING BACK AT YOU.
If you don’t take care, you could be leaving yourself wide open for a Weasel award yourself...

Don’t start your Sigmund Fraud games with me. I’ve already had words with the strong one. Disgusting. You can smoke and mirrors all you want. I know the truth now. Your getting it and that’s the end of it. Everyone is on to you now, with your twisted spineless Weaselry. The lads will not believe a word that comes out of your mouth now you’ve been exposed. Just saying!
Pffft ........

The truth will out.... as the saying goes.

I bet Strong Dave didn’t say much between his gasps for air, laughing hysterically!

What I’m finding truly amazing....is the amount of Weaselry and Shenanigans you start and connive with is unbelievable ..... and play the innocent, butter wouldn’t melt in the mouth, angelic choirboy act..... Angel

Just a thought Wee-man Kevvy-wevin..... Doesn't the voting for the weasel awards run till the end of December ??? I wonder if a Putinesque recount should be called for ??  Confused Big Grin Big Grin
Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Nope! It would have to be a vote between Bezly, strong Dave and I. And I’m saying, it’s stays as it is.
So did they all fall off at once or was it one by one as you were wheeling Laugh Laugh
One by one Laugh
Naughty Weasels - nasty Weasels!
[Image: xtI8Fl2q_t.jpeg]">
Angel

We are nearly at the end of January 2019....and not a sign of revenge.

Just Sayin’!

I reckon we need another social outing to grease the wheels
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh Laugh

You mean I’ve got to think up some more evil Hobbit beating??

That’s not what I said, more like we all need to drink more beer.
I am Spartacus 
Ahhh! A social.

A Wheeltappers & Shunters hoo-haa ??  Laugh
I could do with a good night out,without the crowds and miver of the Christmas bollocks.
Err.....

And where are the arrangements then?

Hugh Hefner wouldn’t plan a party this way. Pull your socks up, get your finger out and organise.

Exactly what’s the deal, Manchester beer festival 23rd to 26th of Jan
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  St Patrick’s Day 2019 DrMarten 2 39 17-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: lbk
  2019 Bucket list challenge. lbk 40 694 22-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Prick the Donkey game 9 1,011 03-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Guest