Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope he’s wrong.
http://qoo.ly/tv3kh
Don’t like or want electric bikes.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
He would say that, he makes em  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
I fear - May just have a point though. Not good, not good at all.
No one will make the combustion engine in the near future so there'll be little option if you want a new machine. As petrol demand decreases I expect fuel costs to increase so even running an old machine will become more and more expensive too.

But we'll be old men by then Kev, well you will  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
How dare you. How very kin dare you.
It’s inevitable we don’t use a horse and cart to transport goods or canal barges (well in 250 years probably when we have gone full circle) 

What is interesting is how the electrical cycle has moved on in a few years the lines between what is currently a motorcycle and now a cycle will merge into one.

Something like this will soon morph into bikes of the future 

https://www.mtb-shropshire.co.uk/2018/05...-powerfly/

There’s one vlogger I follow on YouTube, he was very pro electric bike until the one he was testing spat him off....

OK.... rider input error! But the software shouldn’t allow such huge torque outputs..... and proves the stability/ABS wasn’t upto the job.

More development required.

Plus, they are soulless.... work of the Devil....witchcraft.... terrible stuff this electrickery!
Illigitimi non carborundum.
They are hard to love especially us old folk we still have the smell of two stroke in our nostrils (Kev has a rag with some on to enhance Tuesday evenings viewing) plus the sound of a motorbike opening up mmmmmmmm that brings a smile.

We’re just old feckers nostalgic for our youth

Spot on Chris.
Just can't beat the smell of a real bike