Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safe turning system!
https://adventuremotorcycle.com/gear/sma...sts-review

Feckin worlds gone mad! Next we’ll be wearing seatbelts and a message on your dash - to remind you to switch off your engine when ride is finished. 

Why would you want this on your bike? It’s all part of the fun. I do it all the time. If anything, it actually gets you noticed. Just saying! Angel
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Load of bollocks!

In 1983....! My Kawasaki GT550 had on it Self Cancelling indicators!!! 

I’m with you Kev, people shouldn’t be on the road if they can’t carry out simple tasks.....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
It's on loads of bikes as standard Kev, where have you been?
I am Spartacus 
Bet it’s on his GS.... Laugh
Self cancelling indicators...they'd never put them on a Victory Smile or did they ??  Big Grin 

there's so many quirky bits n bobs on my grinning machine... The inc the rider Tongue
Had them on the explorer (i think)

Glen the old duffer has a buzzer fitted to his
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I’ve never had, come across or heard of self cancelling indicators. Load of bollocks! Next they’ll invent heated grips - to stop your hands getting cold. Ridiculous! But you know me, I don’t say owt!
It’s an option on my Adventure, in fact it’s already there but they want to charge £35 just to turn it on, robbing feckers! I didn’t feel the need.
I am Spartacus 
Had them on all 3 Tex’s and switched them off in the menu cos they tend to cancel just at the wrong times as they are time bound algorithms in the software
My real name is Dave 
(04-12-2018, 10:04 PM)lbk Wrote: I’ve never had, come across or heard of self cancelling indicators. Load of bollocks! Next they’ll invent heated grips - to stop your hands getting cold. Ridiculous! But you know me, I don’t say owt!

Are we less grumpy today??

Got to admit, I wouldn’t go out and buy such a product, however I remember those buzzers so many people bought in the 90’s for indicator reminders...

Beep beep beep beep..... bloody aggravating especially when a group decided to fit them to their bikes on a ride out. Climb the walls, I did.
DrMarten Wrote:Are we less grumpy today??

Why are you being heightist?
I am Spartacus 
I ho, I ho, this is the way to go.....?

This will bring on yet more I’m disgusted comments..
You make me sick!
And still not found your bike has self cancelling indicators? Laugh
It doesn’t!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible new traffic light system lbk 16 1,281 07-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Bike safe 16 1,911 11-05-2011, 06:20 PM