Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread.
Beats wiping it on an old sock though
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I’m disgusted because. My insurance will not carry over my no claims, to a second bike. I have to do a dule policy. I’ve registered my official disgust with them. That’ll teach em.  Confused
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
lbk Wrote:I’m disgusted because. My insurance will not carry over my no claims, to a second bike. I have to do a dule policy. I’ve registered my official disgust with them. That’ll teach em.  Confused

Yeah they haven't done that for years, I did mention that when you got the Monkey...
I am Spartacus 
I have registered an official disgust with them. I’m expecting a call from the CEO to discuss this further.
Why not have a multi bike policy..... I have and all you do is add or remove, no drama.

Multi bike is a good move, I have one and a separate second policy - yeah I know...
I am Spartacus 
I have had to do that. Just pissed that they won’t use my no claims on a separate policy. Disgusting!
Insurance just makes up thier own rules ..... Gail just flogged her bike policy bought in June and t9 cancel the refund is £8 !!! So to be an arse we made them keep the policy live incase she want to add another bike beforehand June
My real name is Dave 
They are twats for sure. Oddly enough. We've just cut our house insurances by £300 dabs through our car insurance. You couldn't feckin write it.
Hum think my house insurance might have just run out and don’t remember seeing the auto renewal quote land.... best check that cos Sod’s law my roof will blow off and I won’t be covered !! Literally !!!
My real name is Dave 
Or get robbed mate - Get on it Dave.

Careful bout keeping the bike policy live too - has been cases of this where you will be liable if it’s involved in an accident or theft even if you’ve sold it on.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I’ve heard that too!

Then the insurer chases you for their losses....

Why not suspend the policy??

Yeah if it’s still live you are still liable for it.
I am Spartacus 
(01-12-2018, 10:27 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Or get robbed mate - Get on it Dave.

Careful bout keeping the bike policy live too - has been cases of this where you will be liable if it’s involved in an accident or theft even if you’ve sold it on.

Seems it has sort of auto renewed got an email today to say my cards bounced as it’s expired and I have 7 days to sort it else they cancel on me ... so that’s Monday’s 1st task!

The bike policy they have taken the SV off so marked as sold but kept the policy alive so we can add a bike onto it should we choose to buy another before June..... I can see Gail may require a Honda off roader as they seem to be what the in crowd all have  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Gail’s choice is an excellent one David. They do appear to be very popular at the moment. You must indeed - encourage Gail on purchase of said bike, and even help find her one. You must also, go on the new insurance policy, just in case you have to go greenlaning on said bike.
(01-12-2018, 04:12 PM)lbk Wrote: Gail’s choice is an excellent one David. They do appear to be very popular at the moment. You must indeed - encourage Gail on purchase of said bike, and even help find her one. You must also, go on the new insurance policy, just in case you have to go greenlaning on said bike.

It’s ok I am already a named rider on that policy  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Loving your work Dave.The search must begin for the Honda CRF.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Brexit Thread. lbk 342 5,974 03-04-2019, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Buffalo
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 750 89,625 01-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,836 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,423 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk