Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brexit Thread.
Funny how all of a sudden Parliamentary Sovereignty is seen as a bad thing, democracy is a process, it's not over yet (except for May, hopefully)
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
She’s got her claws stuck so hard in Junckers ass, a decent vet would take hours to separate the pair.

And again she loose can’t even tell 4 cabinet ministers what to do .... plus side is the £s gone up in value against the $ & €
My real name is Dave 
Extending Brexit.....this should see more of her shenanigans...

If she ever pulls it off....I’ll be amazed. The comment in the press yesterday stated she had an enormous sense of duty, as she was a vicars daughter... and what has that to do with not realising that she’s not listening....

Not a fan of Mrs May don’t like her one bit, this could have been sorted if we accept we voted leave, then find the least damaging way to do it but that would require working with everyone in parliament for the country not party 

May had an election she made a mess, she didn’t try to work with the house, she is trying to save the Tory’s 

Let’s go back to the EU reset start again without a party agenda what’s the best for UK and EU whilst we still leave but accept day one everyone is going to have to give a bit leave & remain
Hope not Hate 
Buff

I've got an idea ……………….. lets just pretend it never happened and get on with our lives ………….. let all the Tories get investigated under the new EU Tax Evasion Directive ……………… ship Farage and Mogg off to whichever Channel Island has all their savings ……….. and take Bojo for a short trip from Parliament to Traitor's Gate for his weaselry, FFS he makes Lefty look like a rank amateur, there, sorted Big Grin
The logic's a bit baffling with that argument as it assumes Remain just give up, there are all sorts of Leave scenarios, so there's room for compromise, but Remain is more binary, we either do, or don't, we can't remain a bit Confused
Creeping ever closer to no Brexit by the looks of it, the extension will now run to June then on again for 2 more years, look at it this way 3 years more and large numbers of Brexit gammon will be brown bread more 18 year olds ready to vote, rerun the referendum and remain will win by a landslide
Hope not Hate 
Has anyone seen the pathetic punters walking from Sunderland LMAO a mass march it’s got about 30 people, they don’t look like they will make it past York,
Hope not Hate 
Idiots from my home town exists in abundance !!! They probably just set off early to save the train fare for the Wembley EFL cup final ....... they also probably think they are re-enacting the Jarrow March !
My real name is Dave 
Well it’s here Brexit day is it going to happen ?
Hope not Hate 
Didn’t think you watched soaps Buff....

This is the greatest soap cliffhanger since Gayle Platt was driven into the canal or Who shot JR..

More episodes to come watch this space
Hope not Hate 
So then, it’s emerging that some of these shenanigans are surrounding the Backstop Agreement.

The EU have admitted that they were absolutely staggered to find in negotiations Theresa May not only embraces the idea, but gave the EU free reign over it....

Stabbing her vote majority alliance with the DUP squarely in the back. No wonder there has been no love lost there. It does question why May is doggedly determined to push on with her Deal or No Deal.... clearly she wants to remain and all her principles of remaining are built into her Deal.

There is more to her closed Deal than even MP’s are aware of.... and this must be the rub.

It was quite appalling to hear only yesterday, that the Civil Service being directed to plan for truck parking, when the Treasury could decree to Customs to paper process at point of vehicle departure..... negating the need to stop vehicle’s at the ports....

Personally.... there has been a concerted effort within this government, Theresa May’s direction to subvert the Brexit process not only at the Parliamentary level, the Civil Service and Business.

So then, why has Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg suddenly turned over to support May....?

There was a series of DrWho when it was brought skilfully back to the screens where Parliament  and the surrounding establishment were being taken over by aliens...they were acting out of character... making bizarre decisions..... anyone see this as even a remote likelihood of what’s happening now?

Talking with friends in Germany, they are quite similar to us now, they are either pro EU or a growing dissent with the way the Eurodream is going. What’s concerning them, the economic future of Germany.... they say their quality of life has plummeted in real terms. They are shitting themselves at the Populist Party in Italy refusing to accept the EU’s bankrolling Italy’s near economic collapse.
They too are asking why France isn’t offering economic support, but that’s just the French... they seem to do what they like...
To be fair to the Germans, they’ve taken Schengen on the chin, they’ve had huge immigration from both the east, the Baltic’s, North Africa and the place is literally bulging. 
Crime is off the scale, and they are questioning just what has the EU done for them other than make their country a dumping ground.

So their questions are 2 fold... what are you leaving? Basically means... you are running off and leaving us to clear up the shit of Europe, cheers, you bastards!
The other, is please don’t leave, as the UK is seen by the Germans as the common sense partner in Europe...along with some of the Nordics, they rely on us to keep some form of normality in the EU.

My response was simple.... like you, we tip in far more money than we benefit from. We have no control over the dictat from Brussels...which in turn clashes with our basic ethics of our democracy.
As for turning your country into a shithole, blame yourselves... you elected Merkel...she was always going to shaft the former West Germany..... despite her being born in the West, her father was a priest and had a calling over to the East... then the wall went up... seems she has carried more baggage than she claimed.... 

Anyways....one interesting matter that cropped up... Recycling!! A surprise topic! The Germans were very proud that their idea of recycling was adopted EU wide... yeah! That feckin crazy idea of multiple bins....
Now I know this was going on in West Germany from the early 70’s.... it appealed to their ordered and clean living sense of organisation...
So when it was rolled out in the 90’s they were as proud as can be... (yeah! Some of the Nordics were doing it.... but we all know the Germans like to crow!) 
But they are now so upset on hearing about plastic contamination in the oceans.... all the none recyclable plastics sent to the third world to process... the EU knew...without burning oil based plastic(as it is...) you can’t dispose of it. They gave these countries massive amounts of cash to manage it.... and now look at the mess.
The Germans are far from happy.

So.... some of you remoaners wonder why I’m a Brexiteer.... I love my country, love it’s values, but I despise the way the EU does it’s business in a smug, arrogant and self controlling way.

We don’t need the EU albeit it in its current form. I feel there has to be changes in the EU for it to survive. There is a lot of dissent around Europe, when we had the common market, the EC and the EEC, that was the pinnacle of Europe. Now we just have a disorganised chaos.

But I guess if you’ve got your dream villa in Spain, or your chateau in Brittany.... enjoy several holidays in the EU.... it’s living the dream. But I suggest that you scratch the surface below the vaneereal level to see just how the dream is not the dream you are lead to believe.

Me? Been there, done it.... seen it, loved it in its early days and now I can see it’s closer to the 1000 year Reich promised by some nasty little Austrian than ever. Call me controversial... but it’s not just the Brits who are seeing the EU is a very toxic place to be.

Here’s me pissing myself laughing...

Just listened to the 1pm news....

We are here to stand side by side with you when you emerge from Brexit, you’ve stood by us in some of our darkest times..... 

Yeah! I remember you pesky Yanks! 

Life is never dull with the Yanks around.... they might actually teach our stiff ass’d MPs to get some fight in their belly’s.

FFS Doc it’s going to take an hour to read this

Well now then some interesting angles Doc, I am assuming the Mogg & Johnson being an alien lizard was just a joke ? Anyway we do a lot of work with our German French and Dutch partners on large civil engineering & construction projects, granted they are well educated professionals and not your typical “Schinken” they all tell me the view from Europe is the UK is a laughing stock, being pulled by the nose by a group of Tory MP’s and populist unwashed, they acknowledge most of Europe has similar groups of “pork product individuals” PC term for the G word 

Interesting they (the ones I have spoken to 2 French construction directors on HS2 4 French project managers on UK nuclear plant 3 Greman tower Crane engineers and several Dutch sea defence designers all acknowledge the EU has tripped to far and needs some work but in a global world being swallowed up by China the US and India the EU offers the best trading block.

A ray of light in a world of hate : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com...index.html
Hope not Hate 
Another day of the Brexit Boogie...

Same shit, different day..... who will metaphorically stab the PM in the back? Who I turn will pull the table cloth from under her.....?

Jeremy The Weasel Corbin, his nose is twitching as he emerges from his hole.... claiming We’re Ready For Power....

The car wreck for today is just departing, on time.

I am definitely getting behind a soft Brexit with a customs union then put it back to the people with a yes or no vote
Hope not Hate 
Is there some sexual innuendo in your statement?!

I can’t make out whether all this monkey business in parliament doesn’t just reflect the Referendum?

If it does, just breakaway with the most amicable deal, we take sovereignty back, and keep the trading and customs in place.

But, who am I, a mere peasant to dare suggest.

However, I did watch poor old Juncker on a news feed last night..... poor bastard, the smugness has gone.... we have boiled his brains! And he deserves it. He has definitely not got his Brexit he wanted...
His best question...or was it a statement... “Why, why... can’t the parliament decide...”
Simple! You silly old fool... we are a Democracy not a Dictatorship. That’s beyond your EU mantra  Angel
Guy Verhofstadt.... dear oh dear.... can this man bleat on Twitter... the master of vagueness, gerrymandering and vile veiled threats... stumped!

Good old Brit politics!

Good grief no sexual innuendo on my part, (soft = limp in my book any sexual innuendo I would be after a rock solid hard Brexit) our political masters must be all going through the mangle god love them
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 750 87,367 01-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 730 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,674 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,261 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk