Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brexit Thread.
Funny how all of a sudden Parliamentary Sovereignty is seen as a bad thing, democracy is a process, it's not over yet (except for May, hopefully)
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
She’s got her claws stuck so hard in Junckers ass, a decent vet would take hours to separate the pair.

And again she loose can’t even tell 4 cabinet ministers what to do .... plus side is the £s gone up in value against the $ & €
My real name is Dave 
Extending Brexit.....this should see more of her shenanigans...

If she ever pulls it off....I’ll be amazed. The comment in the press yesterday stated she had an enormous sense of duty, as she was a vicars daughter... and what has that to do with not realising that she’s not listening....

Not a fan of Mrs May don’t like her one bit, this could have been sorted if we accept we voted leave, then find the least damaging way to do it but that would require working with everyone in parliament for the country not party 

May had an election she made a mess, she didn’t try to work with the house, she is trying to save the Tory’s 

Let’s go back to the EU reset start again without a party agenda what’s the best for UK and EU whilst we still leave but accept day one everyone is going to have to give a bit leave & remain
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Buff

I've got an idea ……………….. lets just pretend it never happened and get on with our lives ………….. let all the Tories get investigated under the new EU Tax Evasion Directive ……………… ship Farage and Mogg off to whichever Channel Island has all their savings ……….. and take Bojo for a short trip from Parliament to Traitor's Gate for his weaselry, FFS he makes Lefty look like a rank amateur, there, sorted Big Grin
The logic's a bit baffling with that argument as it assumes Remain just give up, there are all sorts of Leave scenarios, so there's room for compromise, but Remain is more binary, we either do, or don't, we can't remain a bit Confused
Creeping ever closer to no Brexit by the looks of it, the extension will now run to June then on again for 2 more years, look at it this way 3 years more and large numbers of Brexit gammon will be brown bread more 18 year olds ready to vote, rerun the referendum and remain will win by a landslide
Has anyone seen the pathetic punters walking from Sunderland LMAO a mass march it’s got about 30 people, they don’t look like they will make it past York,
Idiots from my home town exists in abundance !!! They probably just set off early to save the train fare for the Wembley EFL cup final ....... they also probably think they are re-enacting the Jarrow March !
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 748 83,498 6 hours ago
Last Post: MarkW7
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 519 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,436 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,132 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk