Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brexit Thread.
I always ask the folk from the Brexit side a simple question “what have you won” and I don’t mean sound bites “taking back control” or bollox like that what is it that will improve our lives and that of our children, so as of today what have you won

What a fucking shambles!. The first and most import thing at this moment in time - is that the democratic vote should be upheld no matter what. People have fought and died so we have that privilege. If that is not carried out, then democracy is truely dead. 

Winners, losers, if’s, buts and maybes. The truth is. Nobody has a clue, how all this is going to pan out. Everyone has an opinion on how they think it could go. Even the think tanks and so called clever people - have no clue on what’s going to happen. 

The country could fall on its arse very soon, or it could flourish and become an economic success. Nobody actually knows. We are all in uncharted waters. It’s all speculation and what could happen. 

The one thing I do know for sure. Our politicians/ Government are a bunch of manipulative, lying self-centred bunch of common crooks. We should boot the fuckers out and start again. Can’t the Queen step in ad sack these bastards and form a new government. 

A deal will be struck because both sides are running out of options. You just wait and see.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Funny how the democratic vote wasn't democratic and the democratic vote to join the EU wasn't respected, it was challenged for several years afterwards, still the democratic votes in the Lords and Common shall be respected, so all's good.

Democracy has always included the right to appeal, especially when the original narrow margin was bought through lies, fear and deceit.

We are not in uncharted territory, until we leave, we are still in the same territory we've been in for forty years.

The Queen will step in and ask Labour to form a government as soon as Corbyn's vote of no confidence in the government passes, then yes we can get rid of the worst government in UK history.

There's no need for a deal to be struck, just repeal Article 50, or at least delay it past when the new EU Tax Avoidance legislation takes hold, then the Tories will be physically bankrupt, as well as morally.
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
We never voted to join the EU as far as I’m aware. The EEC - yes, but not the EU. I’d have to research that. 

If the leave campaign was based on lies. Why are they not being held accountable. That goes for the remainders too.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
So the question still stands Brexit supporters what is it today that leave has or will deliver that’s measurable better.

The EU is far from perfect it’s full of red tape and a faceless civil service, hey guess what just like the UK, we pay in to the EU in return we make billions in the financial sector, aerospace, education, manufacturing it’s helped us grow to the fifth largest economy in the world, leaving will see us drop the forecast is grim. We are going to suffer 100% already jobs are going.

Both sides told lies the leave side just did it better plus they ran the better campaign, people were voting against the establishment and austerity, 95% of have no idea how the EU and a global trading economy system works.

I do struggle with what I think we should do next, I guess we have to go not what I want but we will leave that said in 10years we will return and then we will be made to join fully

If we could fuck the political domination off of France and Germany and make the president to be elected by the people...

But that will never happen.

Wind the clock back to EEC....
Illigitimi non carborundum.
The people voted to leave so fucking leave end of.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Bez, what are you doing at 7pm tonight? Get down to Parliament... you’ve got my vote.
Illigitimi non carborundum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 675 77,886 07-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Badboybez
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 279 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,055 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 2,964 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: lbk