Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brexit Thread.
More lives than a cat...!

She survives the no confidence vote... if Lefty doesn’t want the Weasel Award this year, it should be awarded to the House of Commons..... it’s full of weasels...

Laugh, it's not about not wanting it..... The vote was rigged. If it was an honest vote either you or Bez would have the weasel to look at for twelve months.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
What have I done to get the award?

A poll was suggested, but not one of your coconspiritors had the kahuna’s to put up the poll for fear of being voted for!

Everyone has pussyfooted around this subject, even your bagman, Shagnasty, who never says owt..... ironically has never said owt.

I put the vote up simply to stop the incessant whinging and whining....

However! You have been conspicuous by your absence this year, hoping to keep such a low profile, as not to attract attention to yourself.

But.... I know, as does Shagnasty, that you’ve been the biggest two faced, and there’s no better description than this.... WEASEL.

All we want to hear is this.....

Hi, my name is Lefty.... and I now own and ride a .....

All I can say about the Weasel poll/award is this. MancRiders HQ - set out a clear Mantra - so we could achieve certain goals and become better people in our society. Part of our original Mantra was. Honesty, integrity and  fairness. A democracy if you will. The people voted in a democratic manner and the results shown a clear winner. I think we have achieved greatness in showing others, things can be done, through honesty, transparency and good old fashioned shananigans.  As the Weasel poll clearly demonstrates our core beliefs and values put into action. Nuff said!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Laugh Laugh Laugh oh if only somebody had a screenshot of the earlier votes  Big Grin
What are you suggesting Chips? 

The poll was a fair indication of peoples feelings on here.....you, yourself swerved a real curved ball on this subject!

Two votes you had at one stage! at the last moment, Lefty stepped unto the cause, and got the award....

I'm only stating the obvious Doc..... Votes appear then disappear.... I have no problems with the winner and I'm sure Lefty will graciously accept the award  Smile

However, and I'm probably not alone in this thought that there is a far greater (not in height) manipulative weasel at work in the background..... Big Grin
We all know Sparky fixed it he has the keys to the inner inner sanctum!!!!!
My real name is Dave 
Way above my pay grade meddling with polls, I could find out but there's some fun in mystery don't ya think
There is but we need to know and you now admit you can so know we must !!!
My real name is Dave 
ever thought it was a last minute decision like the Brexit poll Dave?

We were set to remain..... then at the last minute..::

Could be
My real name is Dave 
An internal investigation was carried out. A data report was run which turned up nothing. I can conclude. No underhanded shenanigans were carried out in the Weasel poll. All done fairly and squarely.
Fake news
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
It's like Trumps white house.  Laugh Laugh
I think Trump could do with taking a lesson from these feckin weasels...

Was Doc carrying out the Internal investigation on you per se ???? Or were you rolled up on the kitchen floor like a chubby hedgehog ?? Laugh Laugh
I don’t think The Doc is Chubby or prickly. An independent administrator carried out the investigation and turned up nothing. Nothing to see here.....move along, move along.
Laugh Laugh Laugh just as expected....
All this talk about another referendum I don’t see it working, thick end of 17 million people were gullible enough to vote leave why do we think that’s changed, I would guess another go round would produce a remain vote not conclusive but probably 60 / 40 remain 

As much as I belive remaining is the right thing to do I also accept the original vote all be it was heavily floored on all sides with lies 

Leaving is going to result in the UK being a poorer nation not just for the next few years but for generations, I guess the answer is we have made our bed now it’s time to live with the consequences, I don’t blame the EU they did their job and beat us down just like the US will and China India and everyone else.
When the going gets tough you get tougher 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "What did you Learn Today" Thread. lbk 747 83,442 21-03-2019, 07:54 PM
Last Post: lbk
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 517 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
  The just saying thread. lbk 62 5,430 30-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DrMarten
  The trip down memory lane thread. lbk 40 3,130 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM